California-Orange County

BEWARE OF MARC ROSE PRODUCTIONS

DON'T HIRE MARC ROSE PRODUCTIONS FOR ANYTHING! SAVE YOURSELF THE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND THE MONEY AND ACTUALLY HIRE A PROFESSIONAL!

I'm going to start by saying that if I could give MARC ROSE PRODUCTIONS less than a star, I would.

I met Marc Rose at the Cerritos Sheraton Hotel for a bridal show I attended.  He and his wife Missy looked professional so I after speaking with them about their services I decided to hire them to be the videographers for my wedding.

Well, I decided to pay him for the services IN FULL from the start.  He was responsive and drove out of his way to pick up the full amount of money.  After a few days I contacted him to have him forward me the contract we signed at the convention.  He didn't respond until days later and was full of excuses as to why he had taken longer to send me the contract. I apologized for contacting him so much and I wished his family well.   I finally received the contract and things were great.

After that I contacted MARC ROSE various times with no response. I began getting worried but after getting responses weeks later, I thought all would be okay.

Day of the wedding (October 2011), MARC ROSE showed up and recorded at my house and my husband's.  We returned from our honeymoon and I sent him a text message (October 2011) letting him know we were back and asked him an approximate time of wedding video delivery.  MARC ROSE responded and stated that he needed pictures from me from the wedding so that he could put something together.  I hadn't gotten my wedding pictures yet so I told him I would send them when I did. I received my pictures in February 2012 and send them right away.MARC ROSE didn't respond until weeks later again, full of excuses and again, I wished his family well.  MARC ROSE stated that he would send it soon, that it was almost finished and that he would send me a little extra "something" due to my patience.

I tried getting a hold of MARC ROSE again from August 2012 to January 2013.  I took the initiative to report him to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU as well as a few police stations in the areas he visits.  I decided to let him know that the police was after him and that is when he responded - not to me - TO MY HUSBAND!

We received our video 1 week ago and it is done in very POOR QUALITY.  DO NOT USE THIS GUY! HE IS EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. I've looked him up and I find this is how he works... he makes you think that you are never getting your video and when you do, you don't care about the quality as long as you have it... NOT ME!  I'm not stopping here!

MARC ROSE PRODUCTIONS SHOULD NOT CONDUCT ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS. SAVE YOURSELF THE TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Re: BEWARE OF MARC ROSE PRODUCTIONS

• That is awful!!  I am sorry about your experience, I can't believe that they would allow flakey people like that at bridal shows.  You would think they would have a lot of pride in the vendors that they allow!! 
    With a smile :)
  • That company got kicked out of the Sheraton Cerritos.
    The shows at that hotel are now Premier Shows-top notch!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards