African American Weddings

~SIGN OFF TIME!!!~

MissusD1116MissusD1116 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
edited November 2013 in African American Weddings
Welllll..... I waited as long as I could y'all..... I have been on this board for the last 22 mos! Dayum! That's a long friggin time! I've made life-long friends here and have seen many ladies come and "cross over". When I came across this board, I had no idea of how to plan a wedding and I'll tell you that this is absolutely zeee bestest board!!!! I've learned sooo much from you ladies! We have prayed together and for one another, laughed and even cried!! I was welcomed with open arms. Now my time has come to take that next step and I'm glad to have shared in the planning with you all.... Much love to my national council!!! (Bo, Tash, Casey, Cha and Cookie) Love y'all to death!!! Can't wait to see you guys! My date twin @LeciaB..guh we finally made it! May God bless you and FI on Saturday! Special shout out to all the old knotties that have been on as long as I have or were here when I got here @20pearls16..@mrsbad...@thedivav May god bless all the brides getting married soon. Thank y'all and I'll see ya on the other side!!!! *bows deeply at the waist* Smooches! Sam
Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!

Re: ~SIGN OFF TIME!!!~

• MissusD1116 awwww *tears* im soo happy for you and i pray that you have the best wedding day ever and may God bless you and your new hubby! Dont forget a recap and pics please!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Babe I'm finna start tearing up.  In case I'm tore up by the time the mic comes around, please allow me the opportunity now to say that I'm honored to be a witness to this story, this love, the start of this marriage and beginning of this new family.  You and Maica are a blessing and you've blessed me multifold with your friendship.   If I forget any of that, know it's in my heart but the Moscato beat me to it.   {vivica voice} you muh sistuh guh. 

• AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GLAMS!!! I am soooooooooooo excited for you and Maica (GG TOO!). I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you over the last year and being on the journey with you as you planned this special day for the rest of your life! I absolutely can't wait to witness your union and celebrate with you, I can't thank you enough for this honor of being invited!! Girl I have been working on my speech and Bo...I will gladly say what you need me to when its time! 
    We will have a blast Saturday and I can't wait!

Love you girl and I am UBER excited!! See you in the country!
  • Awwwwwww. TEARS.... HAVE THE BESTEST TIME EVER!! :-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awww Sweetie, I am soooooo excited that your time has come!  I know you will have the best and most blessed day ever!  I'll be thinking of you and looking out for pics and the recap with the quickness! 

Best wishes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • dang. @sultryzulu stole my speech -write me a new one.

I forgot what i was gonna say, my eyes are wet. Congrats in advance!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Awww! Thanks y'all! @louisianalove33..we done had this convo already about this dayum speech of yours! @footballwife77...Cole, you stupid! LMAO!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GLAMS!!! I am soooooooooooo excited for you and Maica (GG TOO!). I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you over the last year and being on the journey with you as you planned this special day for the rest of your life! I absolutely can't wait to witness your union and celebrate with you, I can't thank you enough for this honor of being invited!! Girl I have been working on my speech and Bo...I will gladly say what you need me to when its time! 

and

Awww! Thanks y'all! @louisianalove33..we done had this convo already about this dayum speech of yours! @footballwife77...Cole, you stupid! LMAO!
    Um, I've been expressly instructed not to allow you custody of the microphone.   See what you can work up for Tash.
  • *hand claps* me and you will never part
    makedada... 
    lol congrats girlie cant wait for the recap
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm sure it will be fab! Come back and tell us about it!
  • MrsBad13MrsBad13 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2013
    Awww...yayy my sissy finally crossing over..doing my old lady church dance...hallelu...so ready for your recap and pass....I can't wait !!! Have a blessed and faboulous wedding day !!!
  • Awww! Thanks y'all! @louisianalove33..we done had this convo already about this dayum speech of yours! @footballwife77...Cole, you stupid! LMAO!
    STOMPING FEET...This ish ain't fair at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!

and

Awww! Thanks y'all! @louisianalove33..we done had this convo already about this dayum speech of yours! @footballwife77...Cole, you stupid! LMAO!
    Um, I've been expressly instructed not to allow you custody of the microphone.   See what you can work up for Tash.
    See you...why don't you go somewhere and sit down and get out of my business....You have not been expressed anything...cause in the text she and I had going SHE SAID SHE WAS NERVOUS ABOUT MY SPEECH...

Bo don't be a hater all your life please!
  • cideficidefi member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited November 2013
    Well have the best day ever!! I think it'll be close to 2 years when I leave too so now I don't feel bad about hanging around that long...LoL. Many blessings to you and the Mr. HAPPY WEDDING DAY (throwing confetti in the air)!!!
  • So happy for you!   Wishing you the best of the best for your wedding day.  WOOHOO!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Today is the day! Hope you have a great time. Can't wait to see pics and the recap. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats and I cant wait for the recap
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • You have given a lot of great advice on this board. I am certain your day will be fabulous. Can't wait to hear about it all when you return. Wishing you a wonderfully blessed wedding day full of beautiful memories !

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards