Getting in Shape

Fitbit

I recently got one and was looking to add some friends. Anyone else with the fit bit let me know and we can keep each other accountable, etc.

Re: Fitbit

• I'm on fitbit.  How do we add each other-- email or username?  PM me and I'll add you!  I'm so-so about tracking food, but I beast it on steps bc I never drive, just walk or use the subway.  

Fi and I have a running bet over who gets more steps each week.  Loser buys Monday night tacos.  This is sort of a counterintuitive system, but we get really competitive over it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• That sounds really great about the bet. I never track food either! I'll pm you when I figure out the adding thing!
  • That sounds really great about the bet. I never track food either! I'll pm you my email so you can add me!
  • What is fit bit?  I was using my fitness pal, but it was a pain. I don't do well tracking food at all!
  • @triciaandkenswedding, the best way to describe it is to say its like a pedometer. However, it tracks more than just your steps. For example, there's a function on it that tracks your sleep pattern, your active minutes, steps, etc. you can also use it to track your food intake. And as you can see from the above posts, there's a social aspect as well...
  • @Almie425 - Thanks!  I'm going to download it now.

• I have a fit bit! And I have no friends on fitbit! PN me! 
  • I just got my fitbit for christmas.... looking to add some friends for motivation
  • i have a fitbit too!
  • i rapid- PM most of you my email address, sorry one of you i accidentally posted to your wall. please ignore :P
  • I have a fit bit as well!  Got it for christmas!  Adds?
  • Ah! Yay! I have a FitBit and haven't been too serious about it until the New Year started (and about 2.5 months until the wedding... a good amount of time to tone down and be able to be intense about it!)

Would LOVE to be added by any other brides in a similar boat!  :)
  • Which fitbit models did you girls get?  I had a fitbit one but I lost it (somehow got unclipped and fell out of my pocket - I always clipped the body of the fitbit into my pocket).  I'm thinking about replacing with Flex or Force but was wondering what others thought of each

Anniversary
  • I have the flex. The force had not yet come out when I bought it. I really like the flex.
  • I have the Force (bought the Flex literally the day before they announced the Force... returned the Flex and waited, haha) and LOVE it.  I'm walking in place in lines at stores, brushing my teeth, etc - I do NOT want to fall short of my goal, haha.

Actually, as we speak, I'm getting up to take little walk breaks so I watch my "calories left" for the day go up as I burn more so I can have a snack before bed. Haha!
  • My fitbit will come in on Tuesday!!! Any hints? Does it really work??
  • Ordered the Force - it'll be here either end of the week or beginning of next.  I never knew how much I did look at where I was at with steps and how it did motivate me!!

Anniversary
  • @starlet514 it really does work to motivate me! I didn't even know I was competitive!
  • Hi ladies, I have a fitbit force...if anyone wants to add me please send me a private message.  I would love to have more friends!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards