African American Weddings
Options

Weekly SCANDAL Discussion

Re: Weekly SCANDAL Discussion

• Options
    I figured Mom had to be alive, because they hired a pretty well known (in my opinion) actress to play her. I think we are just beginning to get a glimpse of why Mellie is the way she is. I can't wait for next Thursday.
  • Options
    I don't want Nellie to be a sympathetic character. I prefer to just hate her. The girl who B6 now owns deserves what she gets!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have always loved Mellie, She's been nothing but down for Fitz. 

I just knew Mama Pope was alive.

Sally Langston better watch it
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    marsm4 said:

I don't want Nellie to be a sympathetic character. I prefer to just hate her.

I prefer to hate her too. But her backstory is amazing, and a great lead into the next storyline. I was not expecting that at all.

Quinn becoming apart of B613 is disappointing because I never wanted Livie to loose anyone, but her nosey ass got want she deserved. Huck tried to warn her.

The VP's husband being gay...wooa!!

Of course we all knew MommaPope was alive.

Lets see where we go with this...

• Options
    Down with your husband to the point where you let your father in law get away with raping you?! Hell naw... Don't be fooled it's about her personal ambition as well....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards