November 2013 Weddings
Options

11/23-24 Brides

So close... so far! It's hard to believe THE weekend is almost here! I cannot WAIT to get married on Sunday!

Just have to figure out how to focus the next 4 days at work!

Re: 11/23-24 Brides

• Options
    Our week is here!!! I can't believe it! It doesn't seem like it's this weekend yet...I'm just so ready I've had enough time to think about it lol.

We don't have much to do this week until Wednesday. Today FI and I are sitting down and writing our thank you speech to give at the rehearsal dinner. 
  • Options
    I know!  I'm thinking how am I supposed to work this week?  I'm here in body, but my mind is long gone!  LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It doesn't help that my boss is out 1/2 of Wednesday AND all of Thursday. NOTHING will be accomplished. 
  • Options
    Good luck ladies!   Can't wait to hear how it went and to see your beautiful pictures.
  • Options
    I'm super excited for all of you! The week will go by in the blink of an eye!
  • Options
    woohoo, hope you all have an amazing wedding day!!
  • Options
    My last day at work was yesterday, I was supposed to go to work today, but then needed another doctor's appointment.  Looks like my ear won't get better in time for the weekend, but at least the weather forecast is getting better!
  • Options
    @Jenfromjersey It's supposed to be sunny, but mid 30s here in MD on Sunday! 

Counting down the hours until I can leave work (2!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards