Colorado

Wedding Dress Help

Does anyone know of a real website or place in Colorado, where I can buy a cheap but pretty wedding dress? 
I dont have thousands of dollars to spend on a dress and when I do a search online, it gives me results for website that are in other countries.  I am not sure which one to trust.

Any help or guidence will be helpful!

Thank you!

Re: Wedding Dress Help

• Try Encore bridal in Fort Collins. They have designer dresses on their website but they also have used dresses for very good prices in excellent condition. They are amazing to work with, great experience!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Look at etsy--tons of reasonably priced and pretty options.
  • If you're still looking, I will second David's Bridal - I went to the one in Westminster off US-36, and got great service and they had some lovely dresses at reasonable prices. I don't think I tried on a single one over $1000, and most were in the $600 area. I ended up finding The Dress at Amanda's Bridal in Arvada, though - very nice people there, and I got a great dress for about $800.
  • The green bride in Littleton has a nice selection. I found the same dress as at David's Bridal for $300 less. They have consignment dresses too!
  • I have to say NOOOO to David's- I went to the one in Lonetree and was told my dress i tried on was going to be discontinued--bought it and now don't like it so I found a manufacturer I liked online(Sue Wong) went to a store to try on anything of hers(Nordstrom or Saks usually have them so NOOO bridal boutiques which I hate!)Found my size and ordered it from an online store in TX- they have been great--hoping I like it when it gets here this week--but make sure where ever you buy you can return! Not just for exchange like Davids--(PS i have a dress for sale from there if you are interested! :)
  • I will be going to the Green Bride in downtown Littleton to check it out. They are very reasonable!
  • I got my wedding dress at the Alter, a consignment store in Lakewood! They are wonderful, great selection and great prices. I had a fantastic experience there!
  • Well, I got my dress at Aliexpress.com for less than $300 and I can't be happier. I picked a design, sent them my measurements and they tailor made my dress for me! Be sure to plan to have some alterations done after the dress arrives and to plan for some delay in shipment. I picked a factory that has a lot of high ratings, showed them my dress design and they made the dress for me. I took the risk and it was worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards