African American Weddings

I picked up the pieces...True Story

Re: I picked up the pieces...True Story

• MrsBad13 said:

I see you Casey boo..Im so happy for you girl !! Ummm...clear throats...whispering I better get an invite to the ummm..the ummm..PUMP YA BREAKS MA PUMP YA BREAKS...you like Sultry, Footballwife, MissusD116, and Nursing2u....girl trust when it comes TK will know .yea lol muah

Lol....ok ok ok..ill wait........love ya hun muah !
  • Awww, I love hearing that you still have your optimism and spirit. You go Casey Lee!

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• minsu5 said:
    Awww, I love hearing that you still have your optimism and spirit. You go Casey Lee!
    Chile Cheese...that damn floor in my apartment gave me optimism and spirit...after dealing with that fool I had to change my entire living room around cause I laid in one direction for so many days....LOL! But thanks! God is still in control!
  • @Footballwife77- No I have not been KOTW yet.
    And no Baby Daddy is not in his feelings. He actually is happy for us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Casey girl!  So happy for you!!! I'm just waiting on the date and my colors for the wedding bc you will have The Council as Bridesmaids!!!! LOL!  I'm ready to start wedding planning boo boo!

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Casey girl!  So happy for you!!! I'm just waiting on the date and my colors for the wedding bc you will have The Council as Bridesmaids!!!! LOL!  I'm ready to start wedding planning boo boo!

Cha
    Cha..... Have several pregnant seats lol! Thanks for the happiness!! Lol the council as bridesmaids will have to fight my sister and cousins lol. Be patient grasshopper.. At the rate Yall going I'm going to be married soon lol...
  • That is a blessing I can definitely relate I went through the same thing here on the knot. but its nothing better then picking up the pieces and finding love again.....happy for u!!!!!!

• That is a blessing I can definitely relate I went through the same thing here on the knot. but its nothing better then picking up the pieces and finding love again.....happy for u!!!!!!

Thanks so much! 

Cha
    Cha..... Have several pregnant seats lol! Thanks for the happiness!! Lol the council as bridesmaids will have to fight my sister and cousins lol. Be patient grasshopper.. At the rate Yall going I'm going to be married soon lol...
    Can i be a flower girl? lol *runs* lol 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thedivav said:
    Casey girl!  So happy for you!!! I'm just waiting on the date and my colors for the wedding bc you will have The Council as Bridesmaids!!!! LOL!  I'm ready to start wedding planning boo boo!

Cha
    Can i be a flower girl? lol *runs* lol 
    I think you can't be! Parker will chop your ankles!!
  • Oooh. Miss B don't fight, how's about if I hand out stuff at the door?  tissue packets, mini water, mints, bubbles, confetti, whatever, I'll be like that lady in the fancy baffroom.   Lessee, I'm gonna need a comfortable chair and I wicker basket and some fuzzy slippers.   mkaythanks

• Oooh. Miss B don't fight, how's about if I hand out stuff at the door?  tissue packets, mini water, mints, bubbles, confetti, whatever, I'll be like that lady in the fancy baffroom.   Lessee, I'm gonna need a comfortable chair and I wicker basket and some fuzzy slippers.   mkaythanks

LMAO!! Did you clear this with Big Wil yet?
  • Absolutely not.  Because he said {clears thoak} and I quote "Imma give booboo some budgetary parameters and ya'll can run the whole show....all I want is for some purple to show up somewhere" 

/endquote

I can find purple tissue packets if I look in the hood.
  • We'll umm besides da council being ain da wp I'm hoping I can at least come and drop it like its hot and eat some cake lol....don't b leaving da secretary of da council out... Drops mic lmao

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Ummsince all the other roles are taken can I be the convener of the guest book or the candy bar host...something just so I can get an invite.  Girl You look so happy and so glad God has blessed you.  When he closes one door...well you know...but I am so happy for you girl.....SO happy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ummsince all the other roles are taken can I be the convener of the guest book or the candy bar host...something just so I can get an invite.  Girl You look so happy and so glad God has blessed you.  When he closes one door...well you know...but I am so happy for you girl.....SO happy!
    Thanks love! Girl I wish I could invite all of the Knot...whenever my day comes! Since my last engagement my life has changed and I have cut a lot of people out of my life. Because of the Knot I have developed better relationships with people I have never met than with the ones i have known for a while. People are a trip! But thank you sooooooooooo much and I am soooo happy with my Mister! Girl you are so right God doesn't close a door without opening the next!
  • I already assigned myself the designated drinker position. bigdub said he throwing dolla dolla bills at the bar and i'm gonna be GETTIN'IT'INNNNNNNNN! lol

p.s. i already got my dress. HA!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I already assigned myself the designated drinker position. bigdub said he throwing dolla dolla bills at the bar and i'm gonna be GETTIN'IT'INNNNNNNNN! lol

p.s. i already got my dress. HA!
    yes indeed Tash!!

I know you already have your dress
  • wait what?  how ya'll lightweight shopping and not saying a word?  

::runs to ebay::
  • sultry....you know Tash said the dress she wore to Sam's wedding is the official wedding attendance dress LOL! That is what she is talking about
  • ::doubles ginko dosage::

d'oh!
  • still calling dibs on the flower girl spot lol 
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Vee, I wouldn't if I were you.   Babies fight nasty!  hair pulling, finga up your nose, finna wind up with a toddler shoe in your eye.   Just drop the basket girl.
  • Vee, I wouldn't if I were you.   Babies fight nasty!  hair pulling, finga up your nose, finna wind up with a toddler shoe in your eye.   Just drop the basket girl.
    LMAO!! Girl those P's are something else...they fight for everything they have lol
  • Humpf I will fight a kid lol Duct tape is your friend lol
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thedivav said:
    Humpf I will fight a kid lol Duct tape is your friend lol
  • Lol this is why I don't have kids lol
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thedivav said:
    Lol this is why I don't have kids lol
  • thedivav said:
    Lol this is why I don't have kids lol

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  Not Holy Ghost Baby!!!!!!  LOLOLOL!!!

And a little child shall lead them.   bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards