Wedding Party

Scripture Verse for Flower Girl gift

My flower girl loves jewelry. As her thank you gift I am going to buy a CZ cross from Things Remembered. It includes personalization on the cross and on the jewelry box it comes with. She's going to LOVE it! I'd like to put a scripture verse on her cross that would pertain to her. Any ideas?

Tiffany P.

Re: Scripture Verse for Flower Girl gift

• yeshua68 said:

My flower girl loves jewelry. As her thank you gift I am going to buy a CZ cross from Things Remembered. It includes personalization on the cross and on the jewelry box it comes with. She's going to LOVE it! I'd like to put a scripture verse on her cross that would pertain to her. Any ideas?

Tiffany P.

I'm assuming she comes from a religious family, is that correct? 

I would ask her parents for ideas. Religion is extremely personal. I just don't think internet strangers who don't know your FG can provide a religious citation that pertains to her. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Her father is a pastor and my officiate. I thought a sweet, thank you verse might be good. Her father is a pastor and my officiate. We are close, good friends.
  • I'd ask her father.  He'd be the expert.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • try biblegateway.com and search using keywords, or ask her father as the PPs said :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • "Officiate" is a verb. The word you want is "officiant".  Just a huge pet peeve of mine.

And I would definitely ask her parents for direction here.

• But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.
    2 Peter 3:17-18 

Just a quick search and I came up with this one.  But ask her parents if she has a favorite would be good.
  • "Every good and perfect gift is from above". James 1:17

"Children are a gift from God; they are His reward'.  Psalm 127:3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards