November 2013 Weddings

It was cold, but I'm now married! (with pics!)

I had a fantastic day yesterday - in fact the whole weekend was awesome!

The rehearsal on Friday went smoothly, and the rehearsal dinner was DELICIOUS.

Saturday night we had a happy hour at a local bar/restaurant for all of our out of town guests. My HUSBAND(!!!)'s parents had given us some money a month or so ago for it, but that night told us they'd pay for it and give us the rest of the money as a gift! All of my bridal party and our OOT guests were there (probably about 30-35 people). Good food, good drinks, and way fun. 

My BFF slept in my hotel room with me, and we were up far too late

Sunday - the wedding was perfect. It was FREEZING and WINDY, but sunny and bright. We got all of our family photos done before the ceremony so that all of our family & WP could enjoy the cocktail hour. The rabbi (my cousin) made the ceremony very personal to Keith and I & we got tons of compliments. Took couple photos after the ceremony, and then had dinner. Food was delicious, and everyone loved my DIY touches - the s'more favors were a hit... my table of bridesmaids actually used the candles at the tables to toast their marshmallows and make the s'mores.  

Everything went really smoothly - apart from the weather, I have zero complaints. 

And now for the random pictures taken by friends. 

S'mores: 
Father/daughter dance:
I like this (blury) one from my brother: 
signing the ketubah: 

Re: It was cold, but I'm now married! (with pics!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards