Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

A Wedding Band or an Enhancer?

Debating to get a regular diamond wedding band or a diamond enhancer as my band, to go around the engagement ring?
Or do I get both?

Re: A Wedding Band or an Enhancer?

• It can be whatever you want and can afford.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Totally personal preference.  A friend of mine's FI didn't like the idea of an enhancer because he didn't think people would realize she was married and people would just think it was a really fancy engagement ring.  Ultimately he went with what she wanted.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  •  could not imagine not having a wedding band but that is me.  My friend has an enhancer and a band, but I did not like the way that looked on me, so I went with the traditional band instead.  Its whatever you like better. You can do one or the other, or both

Anniversary
  • We got two diamond bands for me, so I can wear one or both. It is Iike having an enhancer and band in one!
  • Schatzi13. I would go to a jeweler and see what you looks best and then do whichever you prefer. My engagement ring belonged to my fiance's great grandmother and is her engagement ring with her enhancer so I will probably get a simple band that matches as closely as possible.
  • my enhancer is actually 2 thin diamond bands that the engagement ring fit in between.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards