Wedding Invitations & Paper

What Font to use for mailing address labels?

2»

Re: What Font to use for mailing address labels?

• ismolina109ismolina109 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited February 2013
    This thread is so dumb.  its a damn address label.  If people are really focusing on whether its caligraphied or handwritten or on a label, they dont need to come to my wedding :-p.  I will be using clear labels and I dont care.  I am a working woman, this isn't the old days where women could focus 24/7 on how they would caligraphy addresses on their envelopes because they could finally get married have 10 babies and be taken care of for ever and sit dumb and pretty until their children got married and they all repeated this stupidity
  • Well, I can certainly see who the bridezillas probably are on this chain of hate responses...lets be honest...have you ever remembered opening a wedding invite and thinking " wowwwww, I can't believe she used labels and didn't get the address printed directly on the envelope"....probably not. I think as long as the person can read what's on the envelope whether its a label or stick figures then they should just be happy they are being invited to share in your special day. SO RELAX THE REST OF YOU. Now, to answer your completely understandable question: I used Edwardian Script as well. And guess what....no one questioned my envelope skills

• Another zombie thread.
  • @KnotPorscha, can you close this please?  @nvmansfield this post is from years ago...
  • Well, I can certainly see who the bridezillas probably are on this chain of hate responses...lets be honest...have you ever remembered opening a wedding invite and thinking " wowwwww, I can't believe she used labels and didn't get the address printed directly on the envelope"....probably not. I think as long as the person can read what's on the envelope whether its a label or stick figures then they should just be happy they are being invited to share in your special day. SO RELAX THE REST OF YOU. Now, to answer your completely understandable question: I used Edwardian Script as well. And guess what....no one questioned my envelope skills

Another first time poster opening dead threads and making uninformed, unimaginative remarks....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards