Pennsylvania-Central

Suggestions for venues under $1,200 in York Area

Anyone have good suggestions for venues in the york area that the room rental is under $1,200 and allows you to supply your own alcohol?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Suggestions for venues under $1,200 in York Area

• I forget just how much the rentals were (It depends on the location(s) you choose) but I remeber the Altland Group having good packages and rather low rental rates.  They have mulitple locations including Ski Roundtop and Liberty Forge Golf Course.  I am not sure about the BYOB part though, but it is worth looking into!
  • How fancy? How many people? Including catering?  We went to a really nice Fire Hall (YES, FIRE HALL) that holds 250 people and was very clean and supplied tables, chairs, parking. . . . They even offered to cater for us at a reasonable price per person. The food is decent because we had been there before for other types of events . . . Also, I like that it was putting money back into the community.

• How many ppl are you looking to have? I found an amazing spot in Glenville, PA. It's at an old Mill, the ceremony will be at the pond there and then the reception is on a rooftop under Italian lighting. They are remodeling now, its going to be amazing!
  • Emelou, this might be what TamDaelynn was talking about - http://www.thestonemill.net/weddings.html 
  • McDonald's Barn in Seven Valleys.  The contact persons email is jennifermcd@comcast.net

• sorry just saw this, Yup thats the place, its beyond gorgeeous! email me if you have any questions. Tam.daelynn@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards