Not Engaged Yet

I feel like this day needs some questions...

ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited November 2013 in Not Engaged Yet
Where you named after anyone?
Whats your favorite cereal?
What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
What are you wearing right now?
Favorite smells?
Favorite dessert?
Do you have a special talent?
What color is your house?
Do you talk to yourself?
Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone.
Would you rather be famous or just ridiculously rich?
What is the kindest act you have ever seen done?
If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose?
If you were given a yacht, what would you name it?
What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten?
Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with.
What was you nickname growing up? Whats your nickname now?
If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why?
What is your favorite commercial?
If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be?
Anniversary

Re: I feel like this day needs some questions...

• Where you named after anyone? My name is spelled the way it is for a reason. My name is Shyann, but instead of spelling it Cheyenne, my mom chose the spelling because her and my grandmother's middle names are Ann

Whats your favorite cereal? Special K Yogurt and Berries

What is the least favorite thing about yourself?  my legs

What are you wearing right now? black dress pants, black Vans shoes, a peach t-shirt, and gray caridgan, and a silver scarf.

Favorite smells? "Christmasey" scents, fresh cut grass, mens cologne, gasoline

Favorite dessert? Dirt pudding

Do you have a special talent? I can cross one eye and keep the other straight

What color is your house? The apartments I live in are a light green

Do you talk to yourself? Only all the time.

Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone. eating without gaining weight, hands down. I love food.

Would you rather be famous or just ridiculously rich? Ridiculously rich. I would never want to be famous.

What is the kindest act you have ever seen done? I saw someone pay for some stranger's groceries.

If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose? Titanic, because I love the time period, I was obsessed with the Titanic before the movie ever came out, and um...Leonardo DiCaprio.

If you were given a yacht, what would you name it? Aqua-holic

What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? I am boring when it comes to food. I dont eat anything weird.

Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with. Hanson. All three of them. And when I say Hanson, I most definitely mean the 3 brothers who sang Mmmbop. I've met them multiple times. I also met WeeMan from Jackass.

What was you nickname growing up? Whats your nickname now? Shyshee. It's still Shyshee

If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why? Miley Cyrus. But in all seriousness, ignorant people.

What is your favorite commercial? The AT&T commercials with the little kids, specifically the werewolf one.

If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? My "one eye crossed the other straight" thing I mentioned above.
    Anniversary

• Where you named after anyone? Yes, I am the third woman in my family with my name. My aunt and grandmother share my name.

Whats your favorite cereal? Cheerios

What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I can be really overly-emotional sometimes. I wish I was better at keeping that in check.

What are you wearing right now? Jeans and a purple sweater

Favorite smells? The smell in the air just before it rains is one of my all time favorites. Also, the way the smell of pine trees and dirt mixes in the woods.

Favorite dessert? Popcorn (yum!)

Do you have a special talent? Not really.

What color is your house? I don't have a house but the one I grew up in was white.

Do you talk to yourself? Almost constantly

Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone. Eating without gaining weight

Would you rather be famous or just ridiculously rich? Just rich, I have absolutely no desire to be famous at all.

What is the kindest act you have ever seen done? I've never really seen one especially huge act of kindness just lots of little acts of kindness.

If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose? The Decoy Bride for sure!

If you were given a yacht, what would you name it? I have no idea.

What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? Hmm...maybe squid?

Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with. My favorite English teacher's son played in the NFL and has a charity he runs now. I helped out at an event and met lots of NFL players - no one super famous though.

What was you nickname growing up? Whats your nickname now? Lizzie, now I usually go by Liz.

If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why? Hatred.

What is your favorite commercial? Oh, I have so many! I love commercials. I really like the Old Spice commercials though.

If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? Hmm...I don't know.

1. Where you named after anyone? My aunt who is also my godmother
    2. Whats your favorite cereal? I guess I'll go with Frosted Flakes
    3. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My belly
    4. What are you wearing right now? Black skinny pants, a black tank, a tan cardigan with black sequins, black riding boots
    5. Favorite smells? When it smells like a fireplace outside in the fall/winter, cinnamon anything
    6. Favorite dessert? Anything chocolate, creme brulee
    7. Do you have a special talent? No
    8. What color is your house? My apartment building is brick
    9. Do you talk to yourself? Yes, when we're really busy at work I talk to myself because it keeps me organized
    10. Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone. Eating without gaining weight. God, that'd be incredible.
    11. Would you rather be famous or just ridiculously rich? Ridiculously rich
    12. What is the kindest act you have ever seen done? That whole Batkid thing in SF was really amazing.
    13. If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose? Katniss Everdeen, please and thank you
    14. If you were given a yacht, what would you name it? The Swazzlecockamamie
    15. What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? Foie gras, sweetbreads, escargot
    16. Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with. Jodie Foster, Heidi Klum, Donald Trump, Mandy Moore, the cast of the Sopranos
    17. What was you nickname growing up? Whats your nickname now? Rach then, Rach now
    18. If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why? Cockroaches because duh
    19. What is your favorite commercial? The Allstate mayhem commercials
    20. If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? Drinking

• Where you named after anyone? Yes--my great grandmother (paternal grandmother's mother). My parents didn't love her name, so they gave me the same Hebrew name as she had, and then they picked another first name that started with the same letter.
    Whats your favorite cereal? I LOVE CEREAL. Probably Honey Nut Cheerios.
    What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I am so fucking lazy!
    What are you wearing right now? Dark skinny jeans, brown long-sleeved crew-neck T-shirt, and my brown riding boots.
    Favorite smells? My partner. And my childhood security stuffed animal.
    Favorite dessert? I come from a family with a dessert addiction. Probably frosting. Yeah, frosting. Not cake. Frosting.
    Do you have a special talent? I am usually able to identify IKEA furniture in TV shows and movies.
    What color is your house? I live in a gray stone apartment complex.
    Do you talk to yourself? Yes. I make for great conversation!
    Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone. Never getting tired.
    Would you rather be famous or just ridiculously rich? RICH. I always want more money and I don't mind not having much attention.
    What is the kindest act you have ever seen done? I can't really think of anything :\
    If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose? Ever since I saw the first Harry Potter movie, I knew that I should have been cast as Hermione Granger. I mean, I was well into puberty but still--I'd have played the role right!
    If you were given a yacht, what would you name it? King of Red Dragons ahahaha.
    What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? Yak.
    Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with. I met Ted Kennedy when I was about 10.
    What was you nickname growing up? Whats your nickname now? Depends on who you were talking to. When I was younger, a group of people called me Kiwi, and an entirely different group of people called me Sapph or Sapphy. These days, the only nickname I really have is Phira (pronounced "FEER-ah"). My first name is Stephanie, but for me, Steph isn't a nickname--it's just that thing people call me when they're not up for using more than one syllable.
    If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why? Mosquitoes because they are HORRIBLE.
    What is your favorite commercial? Currently the Spock vs. Spock car commercial.
    If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? As above: ability to identify IKEA products in TV shows and movies. Caveat--I only started shopping at IKEA when I was in college, so anything that's IKEA pre-2005 or 2006 might not be recognizable for me.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Where you named after anyone?a person my mom met on vacation before she got pregnant
    Whats your favorite cereal? kellogg's red berries

What is the least favorite thing about yourself? my nose
    What are you wearing right now? black sweater, and black and grey plaid dress pants
    Favorite smells? cookies, the beach
    Favorite dessert? cake almost any cake
    Do you have a special talent? dancing, singing and acting
    What color is your house?a blue grey color
    Do you talk to yourself? yup
    Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone. never getting tired
    Would you rather be famous or just ridiculously rich? just rich
    hat is the kindest act you have ever seen done? nothing I can think of now
    tarring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose? Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind, or Princess Buttercup from princess bride, or Ilsa from casablanca so hard to choose
     If you were given a yacht, what would you name it? Princess Buttercup
    What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? calamari when I was 8 and never again

The most famous person you've had a face to face encounter withto face encounter with. Not sure 
    What was you nickname growing up? Tiny dancer Whats your nickname now?
    I

f you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why?nuclear weapons
    What is your favorite commercial?the ATT commericials with the guy interviewing the kids
    If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? pointe dancing

the format is so wonky sorry

Anniversary

• Where you named after anyone?
    My great grandmother Zuzanna.  It's a Slovak spelling so my parents subbed out the first z for an s.

Cocoa Pebbles

My extra jiggle in my middle

A long sleeve grey t-shirt and shorts from a JT concert

Favorite smells?
    Vanilla

Favorite dessert?
    All the desserts.  But if I had to choose it would be red velvet cupcakes.

Nope 

Red brick

Do you talk to yourself?
    Yep

Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone.
    Eating without gaining weight

Rich

Good question.  Not sure which one is tops, but after last weeks storms I have seen an enormous amount of kindness coming from my hometown.  It makes me proud.

If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose?
    Sweet Home Alabama.  Because I always wanted to be southern and get to make out with Josh Lucas and Patrick Dempsey.

Laker Lover

Bear jerky

I hung out at a hotel bar with Charles Barkley, Eddie Cibrian, and some other dude from Bold and the Beautiful.

Q.  Boozie

Cancer

Anything with Mayhem

If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be?
    Making a clam shell with my tongue
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Were you named after anyone? No, but I share a middle name with my mom and grandma.

What's your favorite cereal? Rice Krispies.

What is the least favorite thing about yourself? Physically? My knees. Knees are weird.

What are you wearing right now? A red sweater, jeans, and black leather closed-toed shoes.

Favorite smells? Pine needles and apples.

Favorite dessert? I will take all the desserts, thank you very much.

Do you have a special talent? I play the piano - classical and jazz.

What color is your house? Ecru.

Do you talk to yourself? Constantly.

Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone. Eidetic memory.

Would you rather be famous or just ridiculously rich? Rich.

What is the kindest act you have ever seen done? Donation to a flooded area so that each family could have some money to start over. It's really what's needed most.

If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose? Cast me in the 1968 version of The Producers and I don't care what I play!

If you were given a yacht, what would you name it? No idea

What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? Lutefisk.

Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with. None.

What was you nickname growing up? What's your nickname now? No nicknames. Well, none that I'll share. My grandpa had a nickname for me, but that's between us.

If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why? Back hair. It should be self-explanatory.

What is your favorite commercial? The State Farm commercials with Aaron Rodgers. He doesn't have to be able to act - just keep putting him in situations where he's uncomfortable and keep the cameras rolling.

If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? I guess playing the piano?

Audra Barkley from The Big Valley. The one happy memory of my mom's childhood with her dad was watching old westerns together. She loved Audra's independence and how she wasn't afraid to go against the social norms. 

Lucky Charms!

I tend to put other people first, to the point where it damages other relationships. At least, that's what I like least about myself this week. 

Gaucho pants, red tank top, beige cardi, red plaid flats

Favorite smells?

Fresh baked goods. 

Favorite dessert?

See above. 

Not that I know of. I feel like I'm good at teaching. 

My apartment is a weird pinky brown brick with a maroon door. 

Do you talk to yourself?

In my head, yes.

Eating without gaining weight.

Just rich, please. 

I'm still completely floored that not only has my pastor found funding for me to attend a conference in Chicago, but that she got me a roommate, who happens to be one of the keynote speakers and an advocate for sexual identity equality in the church WHO is also a PhD student at the University I am applying to next fall. I may or may not have fangirled. 

If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose?

Jane, from 27 dresses.

Sir Yachts a Lot

@swazzle's Pickle Dip. It was unique and hella good. 

Charles Harrison, Youth Ministry Guru

I didn't have one. It's hard to make a nickname for my name. The closest I ever got was my un. Thanks to all you ladies, my new nickname is Aud.

Poverty. It's dehumanizing, demoralizing, and destructive. 

Hmmm... I don't really pay attention during commercials. I just play Clumsy Ninja. 

Burping loudly. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
    Nope - My mom's friend named me

Mini Wheats - Frosted - haven't met a variety I don't like

I'm pretty critical of myself - so I dislike the weight I'm at (arms, stomach and thighs)

red jacket, grey t-shirt, jeans and hiking boots

Favorite smells?
    Fall smells - like when the leaves start turning

Favorite dessert?
    Pumpkin anything

Nope - I'm pretty boring

Grey with burgundy trim

Do you talk to yourself?
    Of course!

Eating without gaining weight - never getting tired would be second

Wealthy - I'm rather shy

I cannot think of the TOP act - but anybody who adopts an animal is awesome in my books!!

Probably Elizabeth - I just want to wear the dresses!

The Volunteer  (it's from a song)

I'm not that adventurous

Adam Duritz - lead singer of Counting Crows - I didn't know who he was but he had a crowd so I tried asking somebody quietly who he was and they 'kept saying 'what?'' so I ended up yelling at it and Wow did I get a dirty look from Mr. Duritz.

None really - just off my name - usually Hal or Hales  (my name is Haley)

Cancer - because Cancer Sucks!

Bank of America Commercial with Benny the Newfoundland Dog - I have a Newfoundland

I'd just hide under a rock so I wouldn't have to perform

Anniversary
  • Where you named after anyone? My mom told me she got my name from a character in The Young and The Restless...
    Whats your favorite cereal? Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs ... I could eat the damn things all day.
    What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My metabolism.
    What are you wearing right now? Black boots, dark green pants, a 3/4 length sleeve gray and white striped sweater, mustard cardigan. I was feeling colorful this morning.
    Favorite smells? Spiced Apple Cider, Brownies/Cookies baking, Bacon, South Dakota in the spring when all the fresh grass is growing and you have a southerly breeze...that super fresh smell.
    Favorite dessert? 3-Day Coconut Cake, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
    Do you have a special talent? I can lick my elbow? I read super duper fast. I used to go home and read Harry Potter in a matter of a few hours.
    What color is your house? Kind of a light blue/gray color. With darker green shutters and white trim around the porch and windows.
    Do you talk to yourself? Out loud? No. Sometimes I sing to myself. I talk out loud in the car but that's because I have road rage and I'm yelling at other cars. I also have internal monologues.
    Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone. How is this a question?!? Eating without gaining weight...God yes...
    Would you rather be famous or just ridiculously rich? Ridiculously rich. I don't care how many people know my name.
    What is the kindest act you have ever seen done? Someone else mentioned SF's Batkid...I want to second that.
    If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose? Maybe Ever After? I just want to be in a historical type movie and wear all the pretty dresses.
    If you were given a yacht, what would you name it? "Get Out of My Way" or "Be Happy"
    What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? I guess it depends on what you think is weird. I've had alligator, escargot, frog legs, a wide variety of fish eggs, fish "cheeks", pork stomach lining, rabbit, chicken feet. Lots of other stuff I can't think of off the stop of my head.
    What was you nickname growing up? Whats your nickname now? Schnickelfritz...it's still the same. One of my best girlfriends calls me Tits McGee on account of my giant knockers.
    If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why? Pollution and I think the reason why is pretty obvious.
    What is your favorite commercial? I'm not really familiar with any current ones. I really liked the Old Spice commercials from a few years ago.
    If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? Mimicking different accents.

• Where you named after anyone? No.

Whats your favorite cereal? I don't really eat cereal. If I have to eat cereal though, Kix.

What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My weight. I really shouldn't complain, but it's what I'm most self-consious about.

What are you wearing right now? Black pants, white tank top, burgundy sweater.

Favorite smells? Lavender, lemon, citrus.

Favorite dessert? Ice cream.

Do you have a special talent? I can sing all right...but I'm way out of practice.

What color is your house? Tan with a hunter green front door.

Do you talk to yourself? Sometimes.

Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone. Eating without gaining weight.

Would you rather be famous or just ridiculously rich? Just rich please.

What is the kindest act you have ever seen done? When crossing the street downtown here I witnessed a young man dash across from the other side to help an older woman across the way. In that instant I thought they knew each other, but once he'd walked her across to where he'd started, he stayed waiting for the signal to change again. I thought is was so sweet. Especially because he was so young, didn't know her and no one else offered or even noticed.

If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose? No idea...I'm going to have to think about this one.

If you were given a yacht, what would you name it? Gunny.

What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? I've had cow's tongue. I've also had gnats in Belize on a rainforest tour. They tasted minty.

Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with. I saw Jesse Williams (Avery from Grey's Anatomy) in Customs at LAX on my way home from Tahiti. H was not impressed...but I was impressed that I was the only person who seemed to recognize him. His eyes are just as gorgeous in person. I also saw Motley Crew in Heathrow Airport a long time ago.

What was you nickname growing up? What's your nickname now? My nickname growing up was "Mo" short for my last name. Now it's mostly just Megs.

If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why? Hunger. I see no reason why anyone in the world has to starve or go without clean water this day in age.

What is your favorite commercial? The one with the kiddo in the Darth Vader costume that thinks he's able to turn the car on with his "powers". Too cute.

If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? Being able to bend my elbows backwards at an insane angle. It seriously grosses people out and sometimes I don't even notice that I'm doing it until I catch someone staring at me.

• tuarceathatuarceatha member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2013
    Nope.
    Cocoa krispies
    My homebody tendencies.
    Grey dress with black tights, black boots and a cardigan that is black.
    Favorite smells?
    H
    Favorite dessert?
    Ice cream
    No. I don't think I do.
    Beige and white.
    Do you talk to yourself?
    Yes.
    Ridic rich. Famous people are judged far more than I could handle.
    I dunno, I'll have to think about this awhile.

Boat.
    Alpaca
    No one. Tiger has been on tv though, so maybe her?
    Jenny. None now.
    Hate. I hate haters.
    I love the AT&T ones too! And the Mayhem ones. There are more but I'm drawing a blank.
    How I can get by on how little I can remember.
  • OH I also love the Nationwide baby car commercial. It makes me giggle every single time.

• Where you named after anyone? Nope.

Whats your favorite cereal? I like Special K Chocolate and Strawberries, and Rice Krispies with banana slices.

What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I'm a major pushover and have a hard time standing up for myself. Ooh, and I'm a MAJOR procrastinator and perfectionist. I can't decide which one I dislike more.

What are you wearing right now? Skinny jeans, gray sweatshirt with hearts on it from Target, fuzzy socks.

Favorite smells? Cinnamon, any kind of good food cooking/baking, fresh laundry.

Favorite dessert? As long as it's got chocolate on it, I'm happy. Carrabba's has a reeeeeaaaaally good chocolate cake that I am in love with and craving right now.

Do you have a special talent? I type so fast that my co-workers often stop to watch and comment on it.

What color is your house? It's beige/cream colored siding, I think.

Do you talk to yourself? Often, especially when practicing skills for nursing. But never actually in front of my patients, because I don't wan to stress them out.

Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone. Never getting tired!

Would you rather be famous or just ridiculously rich? Ridiculously rich.

What is the kindest act you have ever seen done? Hm. That's a tough one. I will have to think about that.

If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose? Elizabeth Swann in Pirates of the Caribbean. I love Orlando Bloom and I love Johnny Depp, and just yum. Plus, pirates!

If you were given a yacht, what would you name it? I have no idea.

What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? I don't eat particularly weird food, but my dad routinely makes cod/squid for our holiday dinners, which I guess is a little weird.

Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with. I can't because I've never met anyone remotely famous. :(

What was you nickname growing up? Whats your nickname now? I have never really had a lot of nicknames. The closest I think I can get is Caraline, which is a play on my real name that my best friend came up with. But only she calls me that.

If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why? Rape. Because there is no single reason or justification for it.

What is your favorite commercial? I like the ones for AT & T (those are the ones with the dude and the kids at the table, right?).

If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? Writing essays/emails/other written pieces that are three times longer than they need to be.
    My mom says a character in a Harlequin romance novel. But when I found out my biological father's name was Brian, I called her bluff. She swears it's just a coincidence, but I think the fact that my name is the feminine form of "Brian" is far more than a coincidence. 

Honey Nut Cheerios

My stomach & boobs.

Light gray pants, dark gray sweater, red TOMS, scarf that's red w/white polka dots

Favorite smells?
    Bath & Body Works Mahogany Teakwood candle, B&BW black chamomile linen spray (that they don't make anymore, and goes for like $40 on ebay now), fresh cut grass, lilacs.

Favorite dessert?
    Probably something lemony or chocolate. I also love tiramisu.

Most people can roll their tongue - I can also make mine look like a 3-leaf clover.

My apartment building is gray.

Do you talk to yourself?
    Yup. I got a cat so I would have someone other than myself to talk to.

Ridiculously rich, please. I want to buy my island. 

I'm with @swazzle - the BatKid day. I still tear up thinking about it. 

Angelina Jolie's character in "Wanted" or "Gone in 60 Seconds."

The Floating LaBBQ 

I'm not really sure. I don't think I've ever eaten anything REALLY weird.

Lots of sports people - Eli Manning & all the other super famous Giants players, Tom Coughlin (the Giants head coach), Tony Sparano (former Miami Dolphins head coach), Rebecca Lobo, Mike Krzyzewski, Arne Duncan (the current Secretary of Education)... also Ted Kennedy... and probably more that I'm forgetting.

Blondie. Bri.

Cancer, for sure.

I love the Mayhem commercial where he's driving the pink SUV. "OMG Becky's not even hot."

Loud farts.

*******************************************************************************************

• TwoDimes said:
    BriSox81 said:
    I love the Mayhem commercial where he's driving the pink SUV. "OMG Becky's not even hot."

What?! I haven't seen this one! Is it new? Off to youtube....
    HAHA! No! This is an old one!! 

*******************************************************************************************

• Dolce313Dolce313 member
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited November 2013
    Where you named after anyone? ~No
    Whats your favorite cereal? ~Honey Nut Cheerios
    What is the least favorite thing about yourself? ~I clench my teeth involuntarily and it's making me ugly! :(
    What are you wearing right now? ~Nothing :-/
    Favorite smells? ~White linens washed with bleach
    Favorite dessert? ~Tiramisu
    Do you have a special talent? ~I like to consider myself a talented poker player
    What color is your house? ~I live in an apartment
    Do you talk to yourself? ~Yes. Doesn't everyone?
    Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone. ~Never getting tired
    Would you rather be famous or just ridiculously rich? ~Definitely ridiculously rich
    What is the kindest act you have ever seen done? ~An adoption
    If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose? ~The Notebook...so cliche, I know
    If you were given a yacht, what would you name it? ~Loyalty
    What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? ~Escargot
    Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with. ~Ben Roethlisberger
    What was you nickname growing up? Whats your nickname now? ~EJ, still EJ
    If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why? ~Mean people. They make the world a horrible place.
    What is your favorite commercial? ~Moto X Lazy Phone commercial
    If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? ~I'll get back to you
    "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."  ~Albert Einstein

That chick from the bible.

Depends on the day.

I'm amazing.

Stretchy panel pants.

Favorite smells?

The barn.

Favorite dessert?

I don't know. Today it's cheesecake.

Not really.

Off white with dark blue shutters.

Do you talk to yourself?

...and answer.

Eidetic memory.

Money money money.

My father's work.

Wizard of Oz. Dorothy.

SS Slippery Nips

Maybe Menudo, but it's not weird to me.

Depends on who you think is more famous: The Kennedys or a movie/TV star.

Didn't have one/Don't have one.

Child molestors.

??

??

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Where you named after anyone? Nope 

Whats your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms

What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My body in general

What are you wearing right now? Work Uniform

Favorite smells? Vanilla smells, beachy smells, the smell of sauce on the stove all day.

Favorite dessert? Cupcakes, cake, anything.

Do you have a special talent? BJs with eye contact?

What color is your house? Beige with green shutters (that I'm painting next year)

Do you talk to yourself? All. The. Time.

Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone. Eating without gaining weight

Would you rather be famous or just ridiculously rich? Rich

What is the kindest act you have ever seen done? Someone bought my BF's mom's groceries a few weeks ago.

If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose? Any role that I get to hump Bradley Cooper.

If you were given a yacht, what would you name it? "That's What She Said"

What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? Escargot (yum) and haggus (gross)

Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with. Um, Susan Lucci when I was like 3 or 4, Ted Kennedy, JFK Jr., a bunch of the Kennedy family since they sat next to us at an event here like 20 years ago, Wayne Gretzky, Wayne Bourque, the band Barenaked Ladies, the band Guster, Sarah McLachlan, Mike Modano, Wayde Boggs, Ina Garten's husband (yeah I know, he's not famous hahaha), Jose Canseco, Joe Girardi, Warren Sapp bought my friend and I dinner once, that's all I can remember right now.

What was you nickname growing up? Whats your nickname now? Skeezik, ang growing up, now it's bitch. Hahaha. I don't really have a nickname now.

If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why? Child molesters and terminal diseases.

What is your favorite commercial? I DVR so much shit I don't really pay attention to commercials.

If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? I can stick my whole fist in my mouth.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown

Favorite smells? Vanilla smells, beachy smells, the smell of sauce on the stove all day.

What color is your house? Beige with green shutters (that I'm painting next year)

What is the kindest act you have ever seen done? Someone bought my BF's mom's groceries a few weeks ago.

If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose? Any role that I get to hump Bradley Cooper.

Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with. Um, Susan Lucci when I was like 3 or 4, Ted Kennedy, JFK Jr., a bunch of the Kennedy family since they sat next to us at an event here like 20 years ago, Wayne Gretzky, Wayne Bourque, the band Barenaked Ladies, the band Guster, Sarah McLachlan, Mike Modano, Wayde Boggs, Ina Garten's husband (yeah I know, he's not famous hahaha), Jose Canseco, Joe Girardi, Warren Sapp bought my friend and I dinner once, that's all I can remember right now.

What was you nickname growing up? Whats your nickname now? Skeezik, ang growing up, now it's bitch. Hahaha. I don't really have a nickname now.

If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why? Child molesters and terminal diseases.

What is your favorite commercial? I DVR so much shit I don't really pay attention to commercials.

If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? I can stick my whole fist in my mouth.

• Dolce313 said:
    Where you named after anyone? ~No
    Whats your favorite cereal? ~Honey Nut Cheerios
    What is the least favorite thing about yourself? ~I clench my teeth involuntarily and it's making me ugly! :(
    What are you wearing right now? ~Nothing :-/
    Favorite smells? ~White linens washed with bleach
    Favorite dessert? ~Tiramisu
    Do you have a special talent? ~I like to consider myself a talented poker player
    What color is your house? ~I live in an apartment
    Do you talk to yourself? ~Yes. Doesn't everyone?
    Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone. ~Never getting tired
    Would you rather be famous or just ridiculously rich? ~Definitely ridiculously rich
    What is the kindest act you have ever seen done? ~An adoption
    If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose? ~The Notebook...so cliche, I know
    If you were given a yacht, what would you name it? ~Loyalty
    What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? ~Escargot
    Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with. ~Ben Roethlisberger
    What was you nickname growing up? Whats your nickname now? ~EJ, still EJ
    If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why? ~Mean people. They make the world a horrible place.
    What is your favorite commercial? ~Moto X Lazy Phone commercial
    If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? ~I'll get back to you
    Cool story bro, so do I. It's not a slight on your living situation. You'll notice that three PP's kept their panties out of their asses and described their apartment. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
    A song - Mandy by Barry Manilow

Raisin Nut Bran

My nose

Tan slacks, nude wedges and a brown and gold flecked sweater

Favorite smells?
    Vanilla, babies, clean laundry

Favorite dessert?
    Anything with chocolate

Being on TV without getting too nervous

Pale yellow

Do you talk to yourself?
    Yep

Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone.

Ridiculously rich

Can't think of one specific thing off the top of my head

Reese Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama

SeaBiscuits and Gravy

I don't eat weird foods

Dick Vitale, Clint Dempsey

Then: Mandy. Now: Miller

Poverty, because fixing poverty would have an awesome domino affect on some of the world's other problems.

The state farm commercial when Jake's wife catches him on the phone. 'She sounds hideous.' "Well, she's a man."

Lifting one eyebrow. Whistling by inhaling instead of exhaling.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

Show off.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @cu97tiger SeaBiscuits and Gravy LOL I freaking love it.

Show off.
    What can I say? I get around. ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • cu97tiger said:
    A song - Mandy by Barry Manilow

Raisin Nut Bran

My nose

Tan slacks, nude wedges and a brown and gold flecked sweater

Favorite smells?
    Vanilla, babies, clean laundry

Favorite dessert?
    Anything with chocolate

Being on TV without getting too nervous

Pale yellow

Do you talk to yourself?
    Yep

Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone.

Ridiculously rich

Can't think of one specific thing off the top of my head

Reese Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama

SeaBiscuits and Gravy

I don't eat weird foods

Dick Vitale, Clint Dempsey

Then: Mandy. Now: Miller

Poverty, because fixing poverty would have an awesome domino affect on some of the world's other problems.

The state farm commercial when Jake's wife catches him on the phone. 'She sounds hideous.' "Well, she's a man."

Lifting one eyebrow. Whistling by inhaling instead of exhaling.
    "What are you wearing, 'Jake from State Farm?'"
    "Uh. Khakis." 

• Where you named after anyone? - Not that I know of. My mom always just loved the name Christina.

Whats your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

What is the least favorite thing about yourself? my smile or ears

What are you wearing right now? my work uniform

Favorite smells? - SEAFOOD!

Favorite dessert?  White chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory

Do you have a special talent? - Nope but my sweetie says I have incredible luck?

What color is your house? - don't have one.

Do you talk to yourself? all the time. especially when i'm trying to figure stuff out.

Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting tired, being liked by everyone.  eating without gaining weight.

Would you rather be famous or just ridiculously rich? - rich

What is the kindest act you have ever seen done? - surprising a family with christmas presents because they are falling on hard times.

If you could have had the starring role in a film that has already been made, what film/character would you choose? - Selene from Underworld.

If you were given a yacht, what would you name it? The Serenity or The Endymion

What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? - nothing.

Name the most famous person you've had a face to face encounter with. Jackson Rathbone - Jasper Whitlock from the Twilight Saga.

What was you nickname growing up? Whats your nickname now? Then: Chrissy/Chris or Lena    Now: Kitten or Kitten Kat 

If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be and why? bullies or anyone who has victimized someone.

What is your favorite commercial? car commercial with the kid dressed as Darth Vader.

If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be?  i can cry on command lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where you named after anyone? No. My parents had the name April picked out before I was born, coincidentally I was born in the month of April.

Toss up between Grape-Nuts and Kix.

My breasts.

Clothes...opaque ones.

Favorite smells?
    Lilacs in Spring and Hollister stores

Favorite dessert?
    Red Velvet Cake and Cheesecake.

Finding four leaf clovers.

It's not a house it's an apartment.

Do you talk to yourself?
    Some of my best conversations are with myself.

Choose one of the abilities: Eating without gaining weight, eidetic memory, never getting
    tired, being liked by everyone.
    Do I have to choose one?

Rich definitely. These days anyone can be famous because of YouTube.

One day while I was waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up from the bus stop, I had the pleasure of sitting next to a kind older gentlemen. He explained that he had lost his bus transfer and could not afford to buy another ticket. I had previously purchased a full day pass and gave it to him, since I was not going to be needing it for the rest of the day. I'll never forget how his eyes lit up:) I don't have much to give, but when I can I do. I engage in random acts of kindness to remind others that faith in humanity is not completely lost.

She's All That. Pretty much the same story line as Pretty Woman, but without that whole stripper thing.

The Love Boat

Some may find this weird, others not so much. Deer organs.

Michael Keaton

Never had one and still don't.

Auto-tuning

"Mean Joe" Coke commercial. The original.

I'm one hell of a lip-syncer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards