Just Engaged and Proposals

Just engaged-- 2 weeks ago

The moment I thought would never happen happened-- I met the man of my dreams and he proposed!! The last 2 weeks have been amazing and surreal.. Now the wedding planning begins.. Thinking of a 2016 wedding since we are paying for it ourselves... Is it too soon to plan and think? We wanted to book a hall by Jan/Feb..

Re: Just engaged-- 2 weeks ago

• Congrats! I am still figuring things out too but I don't think it is too early to look at venues and ask if you can reserve a date. You'll get first pick! I got engaged this month too but we are hoping for August 2014 so we can't be picky with the exact date since venues are pretty full already!
  • Venues book fast, so there's no reason not to get going on that. Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrats!!! No, it is not too soon. Just make sure that once you know the venue you want they allow you to book so far in advance. Once the venue is booked, everything else will fall into place I think :) we are in the early stages as well. I also want to have our venue booked by Jan for May 2015.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards