Catholic Weddings

Debate about large gap between full ceremony and reception

This is my second time on this board, and while I looked at other responses about wedding day timelines w/full catholic wedding masses, I don't know if any or all of the advice given would be applied to my crazy large gap.  

Here's some back story - Originally, our church had said no to marrying us as we are getting married during lent.  They said that they can't marry anyone during lent. So, with being told no and after trying to reach out to a Priest friend of the family with no response after a week, we went to our reception location and booked our ceremony before the reception.  We spoke with our Priest friend the same day we booked our ceremony at our reception location and he said that there are no laws about not being able to get married during lent.  It's each churches decision on whether or not they want to have a wedding in their church.  Understandable.  About 3 days after we booked our ceremony, our church called and said that after further review and discussion they have decided that they would be able to marry us and it was wrong of them to say no in the first place.  Being that FI and I both wanted a church wedding, we cancelled our ceremony at our reception location and booked with our church. 

We have a 1pm full catholic mass (and we all know that weddings never really start on time...so benefit of the doubt 1:15) and our cocktail hour doesn't start until 6pm.  We tried to move our cocktail hour up to 5pm, but there is a wedding reception that ends at 5pm and they need time to clean up, etc.  So, we have to keep our cocktail hour at 6.  That means that there is an extremely large gap between wedding ceremony and reception.  The way I look at it, we won't be done with mass until about 2/215pm, receiving line at the church ends at like 2:30 and then we have pictures to be taken at the church, the bridal party (and any family members/guests that stay behind) we won't be leaving until 3pm (unless there is a wedding directly after ours). The drive to the reception venue is about 30-40 minutes or so depending on traffic.  On a Saturday afternoon, it can be touchy - so if there is very little to no traffic the drive is 30 minutes. Anyhow...that means that our guests will be there around 4pm-ish. If they booked a room for the night, they could check in, etc but what are they going to do for the extra 2 hours?I have put a call into our church to see if we could do a 2pm mass, but since it is during lent, I'm not sure if they'll want a later mass, not to mention there is a 4:30pm mass on Saturdays.  So, either way I look at it we could be stuck with a 1pm ceremony.  Which isn't super horrible, but the gap is what is killing me.

It doesn't help that FI's mother is on my case about the ceremony and reception gap, but I can't please everyone.  My mom said it should be OK where as my father is just like "whatever."  I can't help but feel like I'm going to disappoint our guests in some way with such a large gap.....

Any advice?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Michelle & Ronald
01/03/81
06/18/81
08/25/10
05/07/13
03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
image 40 are party poopers
image 0 awaiting reply
Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.

Re: Debate about large gap between full ceremony and reception

• In my circle gaps are common and I had no clue some consider them very rude before visiting the knot. By that point the church and reception was already booked, so we had a 2pm ceremony and 6pm reception. With about a 30min drive between the two as well.

What we ended up doing was renting a room at the hotel where all the OOT guests were staying and hosted drinks and snacks during the gap for anyone who wanted to attend. My parents attended this and visited with guests as they were hosting while we had a party bus for our wedding party (and significant others if they chose to come along) and drove to a park to do more pictures. I think if you can host something during the gap and set up a place for guests to hang out that could be a possible solution.

• Just pasting what I said from another thread:

Before coming here, I had never even heard of a wedding without a "gap". It's the most common thing in my area and especially in my family. For us, it should be substantial enough of a gap to go do "something" but not too long. In fact, it would be rude to not have enough time in between. So, a 2 pm wedding with a 6 pm reception is perfect, because weddings are all day affairs. People plan for them that way. The time in between is spent going to get a drink with friends and family you haven't seen for awhile. 

But since I read up on here, some areas it is seen as ude. (its the opposite where I am).
  • edited November 2013

Just pasting what I said from another thread:

Before coming here, I had never even heard of a wedding without a "gap". It's the most common thing in my area and especially in my family. For us, it should be substantial enough of a gap to go do "something" but not too long. In fact, it would be rude to not have enough time in between. So, a 2 pm wedding with a 6 pm reception is perfect, because weddings are all day affairs. People plan for them that way. The time in between is spent going to get a drink with friends and family you haven't seen for awhile. 

But since I read up on here, some areas it is seen as ude. (its the opposite where I am).
    Well, I just heard back from my church.  They can't move my ceremony as they have  something going on after our ceremony (they wouldn't elaborate what). So, there is going to be a large 4 hour gap between.  A lot of our OOT guests have booked at the hotel that we have the reception at.  I just sent an email to see if there is a way we can pay for a "hospitality" room for the hour or so before the cocktail hour.  Even if it's light drinks and light light light snacks as the cocktail hour will have passed hors devours and stations.  Here's hoping we can do that.  

In NJ, the traffic just leaving the area of the church to go to the venue, can be horrible.  We are centrally located and the NJ Turnpike/I-195/1-95/I-295/Route 1 all are with in a few minutes of the church.  If something happens on the Turnpike - be it an accident or construction, the delays can overflow and affect the surrounding highways....no matter where on the turnpike the accident/construction is.  Being that our reception venue is off of an interchange, but easily accessible from other directions/routes, it can very easily be jammed with traffic.  So, part of my worry is needless, but I also have a feeling that there will be nothing holding traffic and my guests will arrive in no time and be bored out of their sculls.  Heh.   
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply
  • I went to a wedding in PA with a 4 hour gap and they did just that - a hospitality suite with refreshments. Since the reception was at the hotel, it was no problem whatsoever. It's not uncommon in my area (NY/CT) to have a gap of 1-2 hours. I think you're fine if you have someplace for guests to relax, get something to drink, use a bathroom, etc.
  • id never heard of a gap until i came on the Knot. 
  • I don't get gaps at all.  Unless I was an out of towner and booked a hotel room right next to the reception, I wouldn't ever want a gap.  Otherwise, I would probably skip the reception.  I wouldn't want to kill time for 2-3 hours.

You said *you* aren't leaving the church until 3, but what about all your guests?  Are all your guests in the photos?  Wouldn't they be leaving around 2:30, and getting to your reception as early as 3:00 if there's no traffic?  That's 3 hours to kill.

To me, if I had even one guest that would be greatly inconvenienced by a gap, I wouldn't have a gap.  I don't think not having a gap inconveniences anyone, and I don't get people who say it does.  Why do you need a break between a ceremony and reception?  We purposefully chose a reception venue that would allow us to not have a gap.  We turned down many venues because of that issue.

SaveSave
  • We got the gap down to an absolute minimum, 1.5 hours.  During that time we hosted wine, fruit, cheese,etc. in one of the villas at the country club where the reception was held.

I find gaps pretty normal overall, particularly with Catholic weddings.  I have been to several weddings in Calypso's area, all with 3 - 4 hour gaps.  Wedding in the hometown, reception in Boston proper.  I find her comments surprising.

• Maybe that's just proof that no matter where you live or what circle you're in, not everyone will be okay with your gap.

SaveSave
  • monkeysip said:
    I don't get gaps at all.  Unless I was an out of towner and booked a hotel room right next to the reception, I wouldn't ever want a gap.  Otherwise, I would probably skip the reception.  I wouldn't want to kill time for 2-3 hours.

You said *you* aren't leaving the church until 3, but what about all your guests?  Are all your guests in the photos?  Wouldn't they be leaving around 2:30, and getting to your reception as early as 3:00 if there's no traffic?  That's 3 hours to kill.

To me, if I had even one guest that would be greatly inconvenienced by a gap, I wouldn't have a gap.  I don't think not having a gap inconveniences anyone, and I don't get people who say it does.  Why do you need a break between a ceremony and reception?  We purposefully chose a reception venue that would allow us to not have a gap.  We turned down many venues because of that issue.
    Those that will be at the church are those that are in the immediate family or dates of those in the bridal party.  I highly doubt that family members/friends that have to travel a distance will come to the ceremony.  I can't control the gap as we booked the reception venue and were going to have the ceremony in one location until the church turned around and said that they would marry us.  So, there is no way for us to change anything now.  The venue has another wedding booked for the "afternoon" reception that is just before our reception so we can't move it up.  If we had gone with the afternoon reception like we had originally agreed upon, we wouldn't have such a large gap...it would be an hour tops to hour and a half tops.  But since FMIL had her input we went with the evening reception.  I'm still trying to convince the church to let us have a 2pm ceremony...even a 130 ceremony.  But it seems to be falling on deaf ears.....

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply
  • We got the gap down to an absolute minimum, 1.5 hours.  During that time we hosted wine, fruit, cheese,etc. in one of the villas at the country club where the reception was held.

I find gaps pretty normal overall, particularly with Catholic weddings.  I have been to several weddings in Calypso's area, all with 3 - 4 hour gaps.  Wedding in the hometown, reception in Boston proper.  I find her comments surprising.

Who's comments? Mine?  I'm confused.  I have no issues with gaps, but feel that the gap that we have may be too much.  Granted we do plan to have pictures taken at the local park near us, but that is all but a 5 minute drive from the church.  I may be over analyzing this gap.  The people that we would want to celebrate with us, will be there whether there is a gap or not.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply
  • So, you have a gap and there's nothing you can do about it, as you've said (by the way, the "something going on at the church" is probably evening mass).  So what you should look into now is providing SOMETHING for your guests who don't have the means to entertain themselves.  As has been mentioned, in some places gaps are common and no big deal, and in others they are horrible.  I'm in the same boat as monkey -- if I was going to have to find a way to entertain myself for 3-4 hours in a strange area, I would probably wind up skipping the reception or the whole thing.

If most of your guests are local, this might not be a problem at ALL.

Since you are setting aside a hotel block, can you see if it would be possible to rent some space to host your guests for that time period?  Or if that's not possible, what about seeing if they can offer some specials at their bar or restaurant for your guests?  We had some friends who had a gap of about 1.5 hours and the hotel where their reception gave free drink vouchers to all guests who were staying in that hotel.  We were able to go to the hotel and hang around in the bar area until they opened up the ballroom.
    Anniversary

Who's comments? Mine?  I'm confused.  I have no issues with gaps, but feel that the gap that we have may be too much.  Granted we do plan to have pictures taken at the local park near us, but that is all but a 5 minute drive from the church.  I may be over analyzing this gap.  The people that we would want to celebrate with us, will be there whether there is a gap or not.  

Please re read my statement.  I said that Calypso's comments were surprising.  Don't be so uptight

• We have a similar time line to yours.  Wedding at Noon Cocktail hour starts at 5.  Like others I didn't even know gaps were unfavorable until I've come here.  Almost all weddings I've been to have had a psuedo similar gap.

We are entertaining our guests between hand with hosting hospitality suite back at the hotel and looking into doing a boat cruise through downtown for those interested (trying to figure out the biggest logistics of how to have guests rsvp before hand).  We've also directed guests to our favorite resteraunt district a few blocks from the church and the trolly that gives tours around downtown.  I think in the end a gap is ok as along as you have something for your guests to do, and it sounds like you have.

• much debated here as we all know, but i would not be happy to have to fend for myself and pay for food and/or drinks to kill time nor would i enjoy riding around on a trolley playing tourist dressed up in nice clothes.  if you must have a gap (which i have yet to think of one legit reason to have one) then at least host something.  gaps occur becuase the couple has their heart set on a nighttime reception or a specific location for their reception that wont accomodate a 3-4pm start time.
  • Gaps are common in my circle when the couple is getting married in a church.  I'm having a full mass starting at 3pm.  Hospitality will start at 6.  Cocktail hour at 7.  We tried to avoid a gap.  The only way for us to avoid it would be to rent the venue for the entire day which is ridiculously expensive in northern NJ.

I would at least try to put out some light refreshments at the church, hotel, or venue.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • much debated here as we all know, but i would not be happy to have to fend for myself and pay for food and/or drinks to kill time nor would i enjoy riding around on a trolley playing tourist dressed up in nice clothes.  if you must have a gap (which i have yet to think of one legit reason to have one) then at least host something.  gaps occur becuase the couple has their heart set on a nighttime reception or a specific location for their reception that wont accomodate a 3-4pm start time.
    When we booked our reception venue, we had a feeling our church would say no.  We were going to do an afternoon reception, which would have been an earlier mass time (afternoon reception started at 12 or 1 depending on how long we wanted cocktails to be served).  However, when we presented the information to FI's mother, she requested (and subsequently said she would pay the difference) an evening reception.  I'm still trying to talk to the church to change the mass time.  It's tough.  They said that they have a mass at 5pm, which makes me wonder why they won't move my mass to 2pm thus eliminating some of the 'gap.'  

If I can't move it, then oh-well.  I have spoken to my hotel and they will provide a small soft drinks/coffee/finger snacks for about an hour in the pub at no cost.  Which is nice.  In speaking with my mother, she said those that are coming in from out of town that will be staying at the hotel overnight, probably won't go to the ceremony at church but will be at the reception.  Check in is at 3pm, so if they check in at 3, they have time to get ready, etc.  I don't blame them.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply
  • If it's like most churches, chances are they have confessions on Saturday.  If mass is at five, the LATEST confession would start would be four.  If they moved your wedding back an hour, that would give the priest at most an hour between the wedding and confession, and then straight to evening mass, which would just involve a lot of running around for him.  There's just a lot that goes on at a church that I guess many people don't think about.  A place that is specifically set up for weddings would also have "set" time frames, and there's really no budging.

I personally wouldn't have a problem going somewhere in my "wedding" attire, as long as I wasn't fending for myself in an unfamiliar area.  I think as long as you set up SOMETHING for your guests to do, it should be fine.

But again, don't assume that your guests are going to do one thing or another and then leave people hanging because you figured they'd just skip your ceremony.

Also, about the restaurant idea -- aren't you feeding your guests at your reception?  Why would you want them to go to a restaurant?
    Anniversary

• I often witness a wedding party sticking around for pictures afterwards. A 2pm wedding means starting pics at 3:15 or later.  If there are 3:30 confessions, people come early, and their prayer time is disrupted by picture taking chaos. Rarely have I seen a wedding party reverent, quiet, and quick as they are doing the pictures. In fact, I've never witnessed it. Not saying it doesn't happen, but I actually have seen the bridesmaids doing the "sexy legs" picture in the sanctuary in the church. lovely. 

This time in between a wedding and confessions is precious in order to allow a peaceful reverent atmosphere for those who are taking part in the sacrament of confession and preparing for mass.  
  • If it's like most churches, chances are they have confessions on Saturday.  If mass is at five, the LATEST confession would start would be four.  If they moved your wedding back an hour, that would give the priest at most an hour between the wedding and confession, and then straight to evening mass, which would just involve a lot of running around for him.  There's just a lot that goes on at a church that I guess many people don't think about.  A place that is specifically set up for weddings would also have "set" time frames, and there's really no budging.

I personally wouldn't have a problem going somewhere in my "wedding" attire, as long as I wasn't fending for myself in an unfamiliar area.  I think as long as you set up SOMETHING for your guests to do, it should be fine.

But again, don't assume that your guests are going to do one thing or another and then leave people hanging because you figured they'd just skip your ceremony.

Also, about the restaurant idea -- aren't you feeding your guests at your reception?  Why would you want them to go to a restaurant?
    First, the priest of the church we are getting married at is not marrying us.  Our family friend, who is a priest from a different church (he presided over the church I grew up in) will be marrying us.  So I don't think there will be much in the way of running around.  But I understand what you're saying and I agree.  Thanks for that.

The restaurant is inside the hotel where our reception is taking place.  It's the hotel's little pub/restaurant.  It's cute, actually.  They can stop in there for an "adult" beverage or they can go to the hospitality suite for a soft drink and small snack.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply
  • Just wanted to add my two cents-- I really hate the gap.  I didn't even know that was really a thing until I went to a good friend's Catholic wedding last year.  Hardly anybody came to her ceremony, and many of those who did show up were not dressed up: I saw some Hawaiian shirts and shorts with flip flops.  The ceremony was lovely, but afterward there was zero indication of what we should do.  I think the gap was almost 4 hours.  Fi and I were an hour away from home, dressed up, in an area we don't know too well.  We ended up going to a chain restaurant and sitting at their bar for a couple of hours.  I was pretty annoyed by the time we arrived at the wedding.  FWIW I'm also in Northern NJ, and I was not the only one who was really annoyed by the gap.  Catholic Fi was annoyed and I heard some other friends at the wedding also complaining.

It sounds like you have an okay solution: just host the gap.  Guests should have something to do.  It's fine if you don't want to host alcohol during the gap, non-alcoholic drinks and light snacks are fine, but I wouldn't then also direct guests to a restaurant where they can purchase a drink.  Just direct them to the hospitality room and leave it at that.  Being told to go to a pub where I can buy a drink sounds too much like a cash bar.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• I have been to quite a few Catholic wedding over the past few years and every single one had a gap like yours.  My wedding in July has a similar gap as well.  2pm mass and 6pm cocktail hour.  The bridal party will all be going off to take pictures!

As a guest at weddings with gaps we would simply hang out at a local bar for a while before heading over to the reception.  Its nice to catch up with some old college friends who are in town for the wedding. I have even seen other guests go to the hotel/home and change. I personally enjoy making a day out of the wedding. It's also fun to explore the city if you're out of town!

I never knew people were offended by this gap until joining the knot! 
  • itslizzyC said:
    I have been to quite a few Catholic wedding over the past few years and every single one had a gap like yours.  My wedding in July has a similar gap as well.  2pm mass and 6pm cocktail hour.  The bridal party will all be going off to take pictures!

As a guest at weddings with gaps we would simply hang out at a local bar for a while before heading over to the reception.  Its nice to catch up with some old college friends who are in town for the wedding. I have even seen other guests go to the hotel/home and change. I personally enjoy making a day out of the wedding. It's also fun to explore the city if you're out of town!

Personally, I'm not really worried about it.  The people that have asked me about the gap are family members that will be attending the ceremony.  My FFIL & FSMIL will be hosting a small get together back at their house after the ceremony for the little bit of time that is needed before they head out to the reception.  Most of the guests that are coming to the reception, are just going to the reception.  If anything, the hotel has assured me that the bar in the hotel will be open and available for their use since we can't get a suite booked for a hospitality type thing. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply
  • Sounds like a great plan! Hope it all goes well! Enjoy your big day! :)
  • itslizzyC said:
    I have been to quite a few Catholic wedding over the past few years and every single one had a gap like yours.  My wedding in July has a similar gap as well.  2pm mass and 6pm cocktail hour.  The bridal party will all be going off to take pictures!

I am of a very similar mindset..I never really thought there was anything wrong with the gap until coming to The Knot.   I now know that it is the utmost wedding sin and that we should all be thrown on a fire for being selfish and rude to our guests because we "chose" to have an evening reception.   Never mind the fact that venues do not have 4 PM start times because it means they cannot have an afternoon event from 1-4 with adequate clean up time.  

Seriously, though, calm down.   Your guests will understand and are presumably adults that can entertain themselves at a local bar or park for an hour.   You do not have to host a hospitality room at the hotel either.    If you choose to that is fine, but I assume you are giving these people dinner later on.

The gap is completely normal and acceptable to me.

• itslizzyC said:

I am of a very similar mindset..I never really thought there was anything wrong with the gap until coming to The Knot.   I now know that it is the utmost wedding sin and that we should all be thrown on a fire for being selfish and rude to our guests because we "chose" to have an evening reception.   Never mind the fact that venues do not have 4 PM start times because it means they cannot have an afternoon event from 1-4 with adequate clean up time.  

Seriously, though, calm down.   Your guests will understand and are presumably adults that can entertain themselves at a local bar or park for an hour.   You do not have to host a hospitality room at the hotel either.    If you choose to that is fine, but I assume you are giving these people dinner later on.

The gap is completely normal and acceptable to me.

It may be acceptable to you but not hosting your guests from the time your ceremony begins to the time your reception ends IS rude. They shouldn't be all dressed up with no one hosting them for hours. If you honestly can't find ANY venue that will open for a 4 PM reception then find a place that will open and serve light foods to your guests during that time.

Of course your guests are adults that can entertain themselves. That isn't the point. YOU shouldn't put them in the position that they have to do that because you're a neglectful host.

• I do not like the gap. The only acceptable "gap' to me is the time spent driving from ceremony (which had better be a church) to the reception (which ought to be within 30 minutes of each other).

I cannot fathom a situation where it becomes NECESSARY to have a huge gap of un-hosted time.

Also, OP-your original post said the church told you "no" to your wedding date request, so you made other arrangements-fine. Later, you said you "thought they'd say no", and went ahead and booked the reception before confirming with the church...seems like you want the church to move things for your/FI's mistaken assumptions.

Is marriage in the Church what you actually want? That was my #1 consideration when looking at reception sites-we even changed the wedding date because my church was already booked that day.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I do not like the gap. The only acceptable "gap' to me is the time spent driving from ceremony (which had better be a church) to the reception (which ought to be within 30 minutes of each other).

I cannot fathom a situation where it becomes NECESSARY to have a huge gap of un-hosted time.

Also, OP-your original post said the church told you "no" to your wedding date request, so you made other arrangements-fine. Later, you said you "thought they'd say no", and went ahead and booked the reception before confirming with the church...seems like you want the church to move things for your/FI's mistaken assumptions.

Is marriage in the Church what you actually want? That was my #1 consideration when looking at reception sites-we even changed the wedding date because my church was already booked that day.

Thank you all for your input.  We have managed to figure something out to fill the gap.  Even though, as a whole, everyone knows that no wedding ever starts on time.  It could be for any number of reasons, bride stuck in unforeseen traffic, even after leaving 1/2 an hour early to get to a church 15 minutes down the road, weather, etc.  Being that I live in NJ and we've been pummeled by mother nature with the copious amounts of snow (that is STILL on the ground!!!), the weather can be a key factor to travel times.  Not to mention, if there is an accident any where near exit 7 on the NJ Turnpike (be it a little north or south), traffic backs all the way up onto surrounding highways.  Almost 6 months ago (I think), an overturned garbage truck just north of 8A caused 4 hours of traffic for highways around the turnpike.  I was stuck in that traffic.  It wasn't fun.  

But, I digress.  

After speaking with the photographer and getting a good idea of a timeline, by the time the ceremony and receiving line are done (again depending on time the ceremony actually starts) and we get to pictures, we will most likely be out of the church by 3pm.  Travel time to first picture location is 15ish (give or take a minute or two) away (in the opposite direction of the reception location).  We have set up a "bowling and bar" as entertainment between ceremony and reception.  This has been a BIG hit so far to those that we have told. The bridal party will also be there as we are taking pictures in the bowling alley (a tiny backstory - FI grew up in this bowling alley - he learned to bowl, etc - his father worked there (part-time) for YEARS and FI also works there (time to time when needed) and we're close friends with the owner - hell, the manager of the bar is in our wedding party who is the son of the owner).  If we get out of the church at 3 - we'll be there at 315ish...then we need to be on the road no later than 4:30 to make it to the hotel.  When we get to the hotel, they have set up the bar to be open for any guests that arrive before the cocktail hour.  We'll take pictures in the courtyard and check into our suite.  FI and I will have some pictures taken in our suite and then we'll join our guests at the cocktail hour. 

So needless to say, we have opened up entertainment at the bowling alley (drinks and bowling) as well as the hotel opening up the bar/restaurant around 3pm for those guests who show up and check in to their rooms before the cocktail hour.  

4 hour gap - FIXED. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply
  • ^Bowling and bar sounds like a really fun idea.  =)
    Anniversary

• my wedding started  on time.... and I got married in New England in the dead of winter!  ;-)
  • I think bowling and bar sounds pretty darned amazing. Nice job fixing the gap!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards