Not Engaged Yet

***BUBBLES053009****

2»

Re: ***BUBBLES053009****

• Blackbird230Blackbird230 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2013
    From a post of hers: I'm technically single though I've been in a long term relationship with my boyfriend for 4.5 years.
    I have one dog named Dane who is 5 and a Black Lab mix
    Fire, lots of fire.

Read more: http://tktreehouse.proboards.com/thread/1419/new-member-decided-say-hello#ixzz2mKv3RZSO

I'm confused.

Edit: Nevermind. Read further down. She was just meaning she's not engaged?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • now I'm torn, do I link to her epic craziness or do I just wait to see if it naturally unfolds? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kait said:
    @cu97tiger, didn't she say she would be gone until Monday?
    She was last active 2 minutes ago lolz

• So, over here you're taking responsibility for the drama but on the Treehouse you're blaming us? 

Shocking. 

• I kept my promise of staying away for the weekend. Yes, I joined the pro boards. No, this BS drama won't be posted over there. Yes, I co-sign what Tiger has said.

I'm trying to stay away from these boards for the time being as it makes me more upset than not. I'm an irrational, immature bitch. I can admit to that. I should walk away from things that do not make me comfortable, which is why I walked away from TK and joined on the pro boards.

And to answer the question about the baby shower, it went fine. I even won a prize during one of the games. I was pleasant to his SIL and even gave her a hug when I left with his mom to go home. I was very civil to her over the holiday even when her husband made a comment about not being a taxi for his mother to visit the baby once it's born.

I have acted incredibly childish and I will get help. As I was telling my BF this past week, there is something new wrong with me. I'm not sure if it's the birth control or what, but I've been insanely irritable and snappy lately. Which I took out mostly on you ladies and for that I apologize.
    You say that the drama won't be posted over there, but you already tried to throw us under the bus in a thread there.  That is stirring the pot and causing drama.  The only drama you don't want brought over is us mentioning your history.   Just posting an intro there is without drama; bringing NEY into the intro just asks for drama. 

Have fun at the treehouse, but don't come crying here when FFF is 1000 times harsher on you than we ever were.  Read any of today's threads for gypsy wife or past ones for jashley.  That is your future unless you actually follow through and get therapy.  
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • No, I mentioned that the way I was treated was the reason I left and went there. I can admit that I can have my head up my ass most days. As I have stated, there is something new wrong with me. I haven't felt myself or acted like myself and when that happens I have no clue why I was the way I was at that moment.

It's actually scaring me how I have been lately because this isn't who I am.

Can I make an honest suggestion? Like no snarkiness, bullshit, whatever? I'm concerned for you, seriously.

1) Turn off the computer after reading this.

2) Call a therapy helpline ASAP.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • No, I mentioned that the way I was treated was the reason I left and went there. I can admit that I can have my head up my ass most days. As I have stated, there is something new wrong with me. I haven't felt myself or acted like myself and when that happens I have no clue why I was the way I was at that moment.

Seriously? I see no difference from the first day you started posting here and now. 

But please, continue talking shit about us over on the TH. 

Can I make an honest suggestion? Like no snarkiness, bullshit, whatever? I'm concerned for you, seriously.

Thank you. I would do so if I wasn't currently at work. Once I get out, I will call someone when I get home. I have my physical on Wednesday so I will be asking for a list of therapists that I can go to. I know I need help.

-----------------------------------------------

So you're not entitled to a break where you can walk outside, call a helpline?

Also, fwiw, your mental state is not something to wait until Wednesday, please go to your nearest ER for a psych evaluation. Also wasn't the appointment for November???

And here we go with the excuses....

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • edited December 2013
    No, I mentioned that the way I was treated was the reason I left and went there. I can admit that I can have my head up my ass most days. As I have stated, there is something new wrong with me. I haven't felt myself or acted like myself and when that happens I have no clue why I was the way I was at that moment.

Thank you. I would do so if I wasn't currently at work. Once I get out, I will call someone when I get home. I have my physical on Wednesday so I will be asking for a list of therapists that I can go to. I know I need help.

Also, fwiw, your mental state is not something to wait until Wednesday, please go to your nearest ER for a psych evaluation. Also wasn't the appointment for November???

You are right. I changed my mind after I wrote that. When I'm all set with my lunch and the girls are back in the doctor's office after 1:30, I'll be calling for the list.

And yes, the appointment was supposed to be twice in November. It was originally November 12 but they rescheduled me because the appointment was too soon and there was going to be an issue with the insurance. Then they rescheduled me to the 21st but the NP had to leave the office for an emergency. They rescheduled me again for the 4th.

Trust me, it is annoying the hell out of me because I'm starting to have problems with the birth control that I'm currently on.
    why don't you consult your doctor or your GYN before jumping to that conclusion...
  • Another crisis. Another excuse. 

Some things never change. 

You are right. I changed my mind after I wrote that. When I'm all set with my lunch and the girls are back in the doctor's office after 1:30, I'll be calling for the list.

And yes, the appointment was supposed to be twice in November. It was originally November 12 but they rescheduled me because the appointment was too soon and there was going to be an issue with the insurance. Then they rescheduled me to the 21st but the NP had to leave the office for an emergency. They rescheduled me again for the 4th.

Trust me, it is annoying the hell out of me because I'm starting to have problems with the birth control that I'm currently on.
    I'm pretty sure the appointment you are referencing above is your obgyn. I truly hope that you mean that you'll call at true therapist at 1:30... not just your obgyn or pcp. Because seriously, the excuses have got to stop. Now you're blaming it on your bcp... ugh
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @bubbles053009, I don't think you understand. Emotional/mental problems are NOT always attached to something you think you can figure out. Not everything is hormonal. Not everything can be explained by something physical. (if this makes sense.)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Are you on an HMO or  PPO? If you're on a PPO, you can contact your insurance company, or often times use their member website, to look up providers in your area that accept your insurance. With most PPOs (as I understand it) you do not need to obtain a referral, much less a list of affiliated practices. The beauty of PPOs is that you can choose your provider.

So, the "I'm waiting till I can get a list from my PCP" excuse is invalid. Please. If you don't get an answer at the doctor's office, look on the back of your insurance card and contact member services. If your excuse is that you left your card at home, look up your insurance company on the internet (which you clearly have access to during work hours) and locate the number for member services. If your excuse is "but since I don't have my card with me, they won't tell me anything", I can fix that too. Provide them with your full name and your SSN. This will bring up your information for the insurance company. They will help you from there.

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Are you on an HMO or  PPO? If you're on a PPO, you can contact your insurance company, or often times use their member website, to look up providers in your area that accept your insurance. With most PPOs (as I understand it) you do not need to obtain a referral, much less a list of affiliated practices. The beauty of PPOs is that you can choose your provider.

So, the "I'm waiting till I can get a list from my PCP" excuse is invalid. Please. If you don't get an answer at the doctor's office, look on the back of your insurance card and contact member services. If your excuse is that you left your card at home, look up your insurance company on the internet (which you clearly have access to during work hours) and locate the number for member services. If your excuse is "but since I don't have my card with me, they won't tell me anything", I can fix that too. Provide them with your full name and your SSN. This will bring up your information for the insurance company. They will help you from there.

--------------------------------------------

All of this. Also if you do have an HMO and need a referral, if you think that you're feeling the way you are, a PCP will refer you out ASAP.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • BriSox81 said:
    Kait said:
    @bubbles053009, I don't think you understand. Emotional/mental problems are NOT always attached to something you think you can figure out. Not everything is hormonal. Not everything can be explained by something physical. (if this makes sense.)
    This. I have generalized anxiety disorder. It's not caused by anything except that my brain has generalized anxiety disorder (and that my mom & my maternal grandfather also have anxiety issues.) I take daily medication. I tried going off of it several months ago because I thought it may have been situational, but it's not. It's just my brain. The sooner I realized that it was just me, and started my medication again, I was 100% fine. 
    Taking care of one's health includes taking care of one's mental health, not just physical. @brisox81 is a perfect example of doing this correctly. Please follow suit.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• BriSox81 said:
    Kait said:
    @bubbles053009, I don't think you understand. Emotional/mental problems are NOT always attached to something you think you can figure out. Not everything is hormonal. Not everything can be explained by something physical. (if this makes sense.)
    This. I have generalized anxiety disorder. It's not caused by anything except that my brain has generalized anxiety disorder (and that my mom & my maternal grandfather also have anxiety issues.) I take daily medication. I tried going off of it several months ago because I thought it may have been situational, but it's not. It's just my brain. The sooner I realized that it was just me, and started my medication again, I was 100% fine. 
    Same here, thank goodness for celexa.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Please contact your doctor.  Sometimes they can get you into the system faster than a generic request will do.  And if you elaborate about how off you feel and what your depression is doing to you, I bet they'll try to get you in the behavioral health system ASAP.  

This is from someone with several mental illnesses who waited to seek help until the illnesses got worse than they should have.  Please seek help immediately.  If you leave it untreated it doesn't always get better and no one wants what happens when it gets worse.  Please please please start seeing a therapist and from what it sounds like, start medication. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards