Rhode Island
Options

Hair & Makeup Help!

We are 2 months away from the big day...I have 3 quotes for hair/makeup and having a tough time making a decision!
Does anyone have any feedback on the following: Sara Faella, Jaclynn Kate, or Bella Beauty?!
The quotes had quite a bit of difference and this is a big decision, so any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Re: Hair & Makeup Help!

• Options
    I don't have any feedback on them. I do recommend MAW Beauty. Melissa is great.
  • Options
    Did you do any trials?  I definitely recommend do that so you and your stylist is on the same page on the big day.  I decided based off price and photos of prior brides.  I did consider Sara's Glam Squad but there was an extra fee for just styling a bride alone.  I ended up going with SERAi, because of their before/after trial photos on facebook.  
  • Options
    I'm with Molly & Andy-- I chose SERAi because of their fair pricing, excellent reputation, and above all, their before and after shots.
  • Options
    I second MAW Beauty and Jaclynn Kate.
  • Options
    I'm using Serai for the same reasons Molly&Andy and MrandMrsParks already noted
  • Options
    I do not recommend Sara Faella. Had a terrible experience.
  • Options
    I worked with Bella Beauty (for my July wedding) and had a wonderful experience.  They did the hair/make-up for myself and my 6 bridesmaids.  I worked with Nicole and would highly recommend them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Sara Faella. She did my hair and make up and her glam squad was great! She also custom designed a hair piece for my wedding day. I definitely recommend going for a trial.
  • Options
    Sara's Glam Squad is doing my hair and makeup along with my 2 MOH's, 7 Bridesmaids, MOG, and MOB, so thats 12 hair and makeups on 9/13/13!

i hope they do a good job! LOL we are all getting ready at the tower house B&B :)
    Sarah Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I went with the glam squad - couldn't actually afford Sara fella herself. Brianna was great!!! I cant say enough positive things about her and the services we received!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ive got a girl from MA.  Shes reasonable and travels.  Great natural makeup.  Her name is Liz Fuller from Makeup Artistry, Inc.
  • Options
    I used Ali Lomazzo Beauty, she just opened her own hair/makeup company and is on the knot. I highly recommend contacting her. My wedding was this past June and it was so hot, I was so scared the make up would melt off our faces but she airbrushed our makeup and it stayed all night!!!

• Options
    @McRogol, I love that photo!

OP, thanks for post. Please let us know who you ended up going with! I'll probably have to look into that soon.
  • Options
    I know your wedding already took place (Congrats!), but for anyone else looking-Rebecca Minutelli at Hair Tech (Smithfield on 44) is fantastic.  She is my regular hair stylist and doing my hair for my wedding in June and is amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards