Wedding Reception Forum

Navy and pink

Anyone having a navy and pink themed wedding?

Re: Navy and pink

• Our colors are navy & light peach. Not pink, but pretty close.
  • Yes, we are using Navy and Blush with touches of Gray and white.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am buying all of all linens! So I was going to say if anyone needs navy and pink linens at a lesser cost then renting (it's saving us about $100) I wil lbe selling them!!

Also how are you guys decorating!
  • @omargotz where are you buying your linens?
  • I am using navy linens with milk glass vases filled with babies break, spray carnations and blush roses. We don't need to decorate much because the entire ceremony/reception are outdoors on a historic estate with beautiful gardens.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cvlinens. So I think for example we will be buying 12 table clothes, so if you would need more you could order a few more at full cost you know what I mean?
  • @rebl90 Ours is at a historical looking building. Outside ceremony but inside reception. are you doing much for your ceremony or letting the outside be the decoration?
  • We are not decorating for the ceremony as it is outdoors and in a garden
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am doing navy and hot pink! I am a little concerned it's going to look too bright but I just love the bright pops of color. 

For the reception we are doing navy table cloths and bright pink flowers, probably navy napkins too. 
  • @mc123mc we are doing navy with hot pink napkins. BUT we came up with an idea of doing navy table clothes and then alternating pink napkins. So hot pink, then a lighter pink next to eachother. to tone down the bright color pop.
  • We are doing navy, fuchsia and silver. The sanctuary at my church is red so I'm playing up the navy and silver for the ceremony and bringing in the fuchsia more at the reception. We will have pink uplighting, pink vases on white table cloths with navy, silver and fuchsia tea lights. I haven't picked the chair covers and sashes yet, but they will probably be white chair covers and navy sashes (it comes with the hotel package so upgrades will probably cost more). The flowers in the pink vases are white gladiolus that will be repurposed from the ceremony.
  • yeah ours is more of a fuchsia too!
    where are you getting the tea lights?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards