Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Just engaged!!! So excited! Happy Planning!

Congrats to all the newly engaged ladies! My fiance just proposed this past weekend! So excited....Happy Planning to all!!! Let the Pinterest-ing begin :)

Re: Just engaged!!! So excited! Happy Planning!

• Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Congratulations!! If you need help planning, I highly recommend this book to organize everything: "How to Create the Ultimate Wedding Planning Binder - And Other Helpful Wedding Planning Tips" It's pretty amazing and will make planning a lot less stressful so you can enjoy your engagement with your fiance =)
  • Options
    Congratulations!

• Options
    Congratulations!! I'm also at the very beginning of planning! Happy Planning(and Pinning!)!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
    I will say though, be careful pinteresting EVERYTHING. It really is overwhelming and I wouldn't really use any of that stuff as a guide. The only thing i used it for really was for the flowers, since I had no clue what flowers i liked the look of until I looked at photos on there.

• Options
    I am a pinteresting fool! Haha glad I'm not the only one! We were engaged just over a month ago and I am really getting into the planning, boards, ideas etc. My fiance works 7 days a week, such is the life of an oilfield worker, so as far as enjoying our engagement together, we're trying but it's much more difficult to spend time together than it was when we were both in school and spent every day together. So I'm putting all my extra excitement into the planning, that way when he finally does take time off for the wedding, we can have a marvelous time and a wonderful honeymoon together :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards