Connecticut
Options

"Homemade" Wine for Wedding favors

Hi Everyone,

I got super excited when I saw today's SaveNowCt Deal and started wondering about my wedding favors.

You make your own wine, bottle it yourself, and have the labels personalized! I thought this was a great idea for favors and it's super inexpensive! (about $5 per bottle)

What do you guys think? Has anyone done this?

Re: "Homemade" Wine for Wedding favors

• Options
    I had a very good friend do this for her wedding.  I'm a bit of a wine snob, so I didn't care for the taste of the wine.
  • Options
    My brother and sister-in-law actually did this for their favors.  I only sampled the wine when we were initially choosing their flavors...I haven't cracked open one of the favors yet.  The process was fun though, my husband and I went with them to make, bottle, and label the wine.
  • Options
    I think this is cute!!!! Do it!
  • Options
    Sounds like a fun idea. You can print your own stickers but looks more professional if you get them printed at somewhere like whiteweddingprints as they have a choice of different sizes and shapes including the correct formatting for a wine label.
  • Options
    Thanks guys! We're going to make our first batch next month and I'm pretty excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards