Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Photo locations in Sourthern MA/Northern RI

Hello! Does anyone know of any good locations to take photos in Southern MA or Northern RI in December?  My photographer isn't from the area and I'm trying to figure out somewhere to go.  Thanks!

Re: Photo locations in Sourthern MA/Northern RI

• Options
    December is tough! Maybe a Christmas tree farm? Or one of the many cute parks in Providence?
  • Options
    There is a huge lake in Webster, MA. The public beach entrance on Thompson Road has many places for photos, even in the winter it would still look pretty. There's a section off to the left side with a walking path and big metal bridge that a lot of my friend's took pictures on. 
  • Options
    We did ours at the stone church in west boylston

• Options

The Wayside Inn in Sudbury is really nice. There is an old mill, some fences and rock walls, and a little New England church.

• Options
    We are planning Roger Williams Park in Providence, but I'd actually love to find a vintage book store or independently owned café to incorporate too.
  • Options
    We are planning Roger Williams Park in Providence, but I'd actually love to find a vintage book store or independently owned café to incorporate too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards