March 2014 Weddings

99 days March 15th girls...

We have 99 days.  Can you believe it?!  OH MY GOD!!!!!!  

This weekend we are starting to print our invites.  Super excited!!! Can not wait to get them all done and sent out on January 3rd!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Still can't believe it's 99 days!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Michelle & Ronald
01/03/81
06/18/81
08/25/10
05/07/13
03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
image 40 are party poopers
image 0 awaiting reply
Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.

Re: 99 days March 15th girls...

• March 15 is my wedding date as well. So much to do. I am working on picking invites now. 
  • komar1980 said:
    March 15 is my wedding date as well. So much to do. I am working on picking invites now. 
    I printed our invites on Sunday.  ALL of them.  I had forgotten to do directions to the church (only did to the reception location) so, today (since it's a snow day!) I will be printing the directions to the church so people won't get lost.  

I have so much more to do it's not even funny.  I don't know where we will come up with the money, but it's going to happen.  Can't wait.  :o)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply
  • Aaaaaah!!!

We're finalizing our invite designs so we can get them printed next week, mailing the first weekend (ish) in January.  Anxious for my dress to come in, working on picking out jewelry now.

Woohoo!  :)
  • Sent save the dates!
  • Sent save the dates!

When is your wedding? We sent our save the dates in June. You should be sending invites!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply
  • My invites are going out on my birthday 12-26.
  • I had relatives who would not give me their addresses, until now. My wedding is 3-16-14
  • Also 3-16-14, sent my STDs in September.... my invites are going out January 20th :) if i can ever decide on a freakin design................

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• rakkaya87 said:

Also 3-16-14, sent my STDs in September.... my invites are going out January 20th :) if i can ever decide on a freakin design................

Good luck! We printed our own. Bought 6 kits from Joannes and just modified wording and color of ink. Done in 3 hours.

If you need any help, yell!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply
  • Our invites are SO CLOSE to being printed. Just finalizing things with our designer, and ordering pieces from cards&pockets.. Guessing how many hours it will take to assemble them (and hand-address 130+ envelopes!)
  • My wedding date is 3-15-13 also.  My birthday is 3-16-14!!  Yay!!  I am working on my invites now.  I hope to have them out by 1-8-13
  • vt&dt said:
    Our invites are SO CLOSE to being printed. Just finalizing things with our designer, and ordering pieces from cards&pockets.. Guessing how many hours it will take to assemble them (and hand-address 130+ envelopes!)
    I enlisted FI and MOH (sister) to help assemble the invites (with the exception of a seal, extra sheet of directions and postage), it took us less than an hour.  When I had to address them, I just printed labels.  I wasn't going to hand address 100 invites...oh hell no.  That took 10 minutes to apply those...then the postage on the outer and response envelopes took me about an hour and a half because I was also finalizing the seal, adding additional directions and stuffing the envelopes as well.  I did that by myself.  It wasn't hard and as long as I was uninterrupted I was ok. :o)  Good luck!

nrr599 said:
    My wedding date is 3-15-13 also.  My birthday is 3-16-14!!  Yay!!  I am working on my invites now.  I hope to have them out by 1-8-13
    Good luck.  Just know that postage goes up to $.49 mid-january so the sooner you get them out the better!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply
  • nrr599 said:
    My wedding date is 3-15-13 also.  My birthday is 3-16-14!!  Yay!!  I am working on my invites now.  I hope to have them out by 1-8-13
    @nrr599 that is so awesome..... my wedding date is 3-16... fiances bday is 3-18.... my birthday is 3-19.. PARTYING ALL WEEK!!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @rakkaya87 We're birthday twins! Partying all week sounds fantastic. FMIL seems like she has something in store for the rehearsal dinner since my family won't be around for my actual bday.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @rakkaya87 Oh wow!!  That's awesome.  March is a such a great month!!
  • March !5 is my wedding also! I can not wait! The time sure is flying by. When is everyones Bridal showers and bach. parties?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards