California-Los Angeles
Options

Photographer Recommendation

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my wedding photographer's information.  I absolutely love the photos I received from Gaby Chung Photography.  I can't tell you how much time I spent scouring the internet and friend's referrals before choosing her.  She is priced reasonably and makes the most beautiful photos you could imagine.  On the day of the wedding a few things went awry, but she remained calm and even calmed me down!  She was my little photographer/therapist all in one.  She's a kind person, easy to work with, and extremely flexible (which is a must on a wedding day!).  On top of that she's so talented with that camera of hers.  I couldn't have asked for better pictures.  They're light and airy, whimsical, with a touch of traditional.  She really listened to what my husband (woo hoo!) and I wanted and delivered!  Anyway, her site is www.gabychung.com.  Her email is info@gabychung.com.  She sends you a whole brochure to look at and galleries.  Love her!  I'm so glad I found her and hope many more brides find her and use her too!

Re: Photographer Recommendation

• Options
    THANK YOU
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing. I know this is always useful for the knotties that have come after we've all gotten married. I guess I should chime in and note that my photographer was Heather Parker Photography.
  • Options
    I recommend check out the Phenomena Photography Studio at Pasadena, right above the Cheese Cake Factory restaurant".  I went to Panache Bridal trying out my wedding gown.
    The sales girl suggested my mom and I visiting the Phenomena studio just one block away.  I was amazed by their homy cozy style furnishing. I felt like in a home living room. I love their candid and documentary style of wedding photos, very different than the other wedding photographers that I have visited.  I need to mention, they make very delicate leather bound album. You should go and take look if you look something different.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards