Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

I am engaged and I need help

I am engaged and my wedding isn't until Spetember 2015 but my fiancee and I are about to start planning our wedding next month which is January. We are doing everything from beggining to the end.. So what I need help on is finding magzaines for wedding planning and from top to bottom.Please someoneone me. thanks

Re: I am engaged and I need help

• Options
    I've recommended it before, but I really liked the book A Practical Wedding by Meg Keene. She has some great advice about planning your wedding and keeping your sanity, along with some interesting history about some wedding traditions. It's very useful for planning.
  • Options
    I'd hit up a book store and grab a wedding planner from there. 
  • Options
    emmyg65 said:
    I've recommended it before, but I really liked the book A Practical Wedding by Meg Keene. She has some great advice about planning your wedding and keeping your sanity, along with some interesting history about some wedding traditions. It's very useful for planning.
    Agree. This was the first thing I read when we got engaged, and it helped remind me to keep myself grounded throughout the whole process. Also lots of great information.
  • Options
    This book covers EVERYTHING you need and it is general enough it can fit any size wedding. "How to Create the Ultimate Wedding Planning Binder - And Other Helpful Wedding Planning Tips"

Basically, it teaches you how to make a wedding planning binder where you can organize every detail of the wedding easily and without stress. I think it is perfect for people with long engagements. Over time, you will forget ideas you had for this or that, and the binder helps refresh your memory. 
  • Options
    I have the book and binder by Mindy Weiss, I forget exactly what they are called, but they are great.  Extremely detailed if you like that sort of thing.  And A Practical Wedding by Meg Keene is also fantastic.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards