Chit Chat

Any Candy Crush players?

What level are you on?

would you say you're addicted?

Re: Any Candy Crush players?

• I am on level 95. I am not addicted to it. I only play when I am at home because I have it for my kindle not on my phone. I also dont play it everyday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • I'm on level 91 and I would say I'm a little addicted. Once I start playing want to play more! But if I'm out of lives that's it for me. I can go days without playing. It's nice when I go into the game and see a list of lives waiting for me that friends sent.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I play.  DH tried it out and didn't really care about it.  Then I tried it and got a little addicted.  I just finished 140, waiting to pass more quests to move on.  I really like that I can't play once I'm out of lives, so I don't play too much.  I refuse to pay for any of it

• Tchavon1984Tchavon1984 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2013
    Yeah I would def say I was hooked and became addicted like a crazy person in a short amount of time. I started playing in june by the beginning of Sept I was on 250 something. Im currently waiting for the update to get new levels... yeah I know sad... but I dont play it like I used to mostly when Im home and cant slp before I played any chance I could get
  • I am on level 165 and I am not really addicted but I like playing it
  • Thats how I feel especially with those dumb tornado things but by far 65 was the hardest I was stuck for almost 3 weeks

• I am on 350. I have been stuck on that damn level for weeks. I am becoming less addicted because I'm tired of losing and losing and losing the same level over and over again.
    I have been stuck on 350 for almost 2 months! I don't even ask for lives anymore. I was definitely addicted but this level is helping me get over it!
  • Has anyone started the dream level with the owl?
  • Has anyone started the dream level with the owl?
    @Tchavon1984

I have. I like it but it seems so easy if you're at a high level in the "regular world" of candy crush
  • I did, once.  I hated it.  The whole get certain colours or he'll tip over annoyed me, so I don't play it

• I am stuck on level 315. I think I am starting to get over my addiction because I hate the level I am on. My H is a secret addict. He won't get it on his phone but he plays on mine all the time. I just beat all of the Owl levels last night.
  • I am on 350. I have been stuck on that damn level for weeks. I am becoming less addicted because I'm tired of losing and losing and losing the same level over and over again.
    I have been stuck on 350 for almost 2 months! I don't even ask for lives anymore. I was definitely addicted but this level is helping me get over it!
    My FI was stuck on that level for months as well. He just beat it the other day and screamed so loud he scared me!

I'm on level 70, but I just started playing a couple weeks ago. I would definitely say I'm addicted....I get really annoyed if I can't beat a level, and then my lives run out so I reset the time/date on my phone and then I have all new lives :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm on level 149.  I might be a little bit addicted :)
  • I'm a total addict. I'm stuck on level 356 and have been for almost two weeks now. I'm getting sick of it. I was THIS close to quitting when I was stuck on 350 for close to two months but I finally beat it. I've finished almost all of the levels in the dream world because I'm that sick of being stuck on level 356 that I needed something different.
  • I'm currently on level 170 and 54 on the dream level.

I don't know if I'm addicted or just an avid player.  I play on the train to/from work if I'm not in the mood to read.

H gives me grief for how much I play things on my phone, but it's all different games and not just one.

• It's funny how I can be stuck on a level for so long. When I finish the game until an update. I'll go back and try to get better scores on the levels I got one star on or try to see how long it takes me to beat the ones I got stuck on and end up passing the levels with no problem. It's like why couldnt that happen the first time!!!!
  • Ha ha!!  I'm also trying to get 3 stars on every level while waiting to play new quests.  

• I'm addicted. I play as I lay in bed to help me fall asleep (along with a game of sudoku). Weird, I know. You would think it gets me riled up but it doesn't. But I'm on level 263 and only started playing in June.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards