New Jersey

Does anyone know some venue prices for northern new jersey?

I live in west milford and want to stay kind of local. Maybe 45 min tops to the venue. Wanted to see if anyone knew any prices for venues so I don't waste my time going somewhere I can't afford.

Re: Does anyone know some venue prices for northern new jersey?

• What price range are you looking for? Any requirements other than 45 minutes (such as outdoor space, separate ceremony area, etc.)? That would help narrow down venues.
  • Most (if not all) venues will give you a price or, at the least, a RANGE if you simply call them. We can all tell you prices or price ranges we got but I found when I was doing my own research that the best (and easiest!) thing to do is to pick up the phone and call them. It takes less than 5 minutes unless the person isnt available. If they are too rude to tell you a price keep it moving (that's what we did...)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with @gelaine22 that you should call the venue. I have my wedding booked at the same venue as a close friend of mine, but because we are getting married during a different season and on a different day of the week, our price was significantly higher than theirs.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Thank you all for your replies, just got engaged and I don't know anything about the to-do's of wedding planning! I will definitely call some venues and find out if I can get some prices
  • I got most of my pricing info via email. Only a few of the places I contacted wouldn't give prices over email, but instead gave them over the phone. We had one venue that we were seriously interested who wouldn't give us prices until we came for a tour, but aside from keeping their prices secret, they were incredibly nice.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards