Massachusetts-Boston

JCrew Bridesmaids

Hi ladies! I'm considering sending my maids to the JCrew wedding store in Copley for their bridesmaid dress. Has anyone worked with their bridal consultants? Any advice/suggestions would be deeply appreciated. Thanks!

Re: JCrew Bridesmaids

• I almost went with J Crew dresses...however, there were two huge problems:  1. trying to get an appointment was nearly impossible (besides a Thursday at 11AM, no nights or weekends available for months) and the sizes - the dresses I liked only went up to a size 12, which fit more like a 10.  But the woman I worked with was great!
  • We had a fabulous time at J.Crew in Copley.  They were so helpful and scheduled us a long appointment for 6 bridesmaids at the same time!  They have every dress to try on, and a sample of every color.  They also were good about giving size estimates if they didn't have the exact right one to try on.  They also were knowledgeable about which dresses would look good on each body type.  I think the ones we looked at went up to size 16.  

We also went on Black Friday during their 30% off sale and got our dresses for a much better price. I highly recommend ordering when J.Crew is having one of their big sales as the bridesmaid dresses are included in the sale!  J.Crew has 30% off fairly often (even having it right now).  
  • Thank you Brownbear & Colleeend! I made an appointment for mid-February and am impressed with their service thus far (called me back within 24 hours, very polite and helpful). Will keep you gals posted! :)
  • Several years ago i was in a friend's wedding and we bought dresses off the rack from J Crew....not even via the wedding store.  Really fantastic dresses.  Another friend had her bridesmaids do the same through Banana Republic.  They have some sort of wedding section as well.  I have to say, for both weddings everyone looked amazing.  Just a thought for you.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards