November 2013 Weddings

November is over!

So crazy that November is over and we are all married now! Is everyone excited to celebrate the holidays as a married couple? 

It has been a lot of fun getting to know all of you and sharing in this wonderful time in our life. I'm very excited for all you...congratulations! 

Re: November is over!

• aww same to you.. first thanksgiving down.. now first christmas on deck

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • We survived Thanksgiving, my husband has already been on a cross-country business trip and back and now we are packing to leave on our honeymoon on Friday!
  • I can't believe it's all done! It was an amazing month and now I'm sick I think from all the planning and just commotion from the last few weeks. Love being married though, it feels so great!
  • @LeciaB it felt so cool to have Thanksgiving together. DH and I both feel closer to our whole family, the wedding really brought everyone even more together.

@jenfromjersey I hope you have fun on your honeymoon! Where are you going?

@southernpeach99 I totally felt a bit run down after returning from our honeymoon. I think all the running around and planning just gets you down a bit. Being married really is awesome! I love telling people this is my husband LOL. 
  • We just returned from our Western Caribbean cruise.  Totally sucked to be back at work today!  And we came back to snow!
  • @jenfromjersey it's so hard to go back to reality after a fun vacation. I hope you enjoyed your cruise! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards