Wedding Woes

Re: The Best of Mrs.Conn...er, Prudie, 2013

• Options
    Either I missed some, or my memory sucks...Because I don't remember some of these.  ;) 

• Options
    Prudie actually gave good advice about that vibrator.  Which reminds me: have any of you had one just... die?  Like, you change the batteries, but the motor is just dead?  This is the second one, second brand and model, that has crapped out on me like this.  Are they just supposed to have a very limited shelf life?
  • Options
    And wow, I can't believe that John Edwards style assbag who has been cheating on his dying wife.
  • Options
    I had one that had a short.  Which was more annoying than it outright dying on you. 
  • Options
    @returnofkuus what about the dude who was devastated when his mistress died and his wife felt compelled to comfort him?
  • Options
    We've had two die like that. They were not very expensive, however. We're hoping for better from the little We vibe we just bought, because that was an investment. 
  • Options
    hmonkey said:
    @returnofkuus what about the dude who was devastated when his mistress died and his wife felt compelled to comfort him?
    That made me nearly incoherent with rage, not the answer, entirely, but the situation.  How some people (women, usually) have no normal, healthy anger response baffles scientists.
  • Options
    I highly recommend the Salsa (it is a rechargeable vibrator). My friends and I all got one and we all love it. I think it has 7 different settings.

Wedding Black & White, Sepia
  • Options
    hmonkey said:
    That made me nearly incoherent with rage, not the answer, entirely, but the situation.  How some people (women, usually) have no normal, healthy anger response baffles scientists.
    I got to exercise my healthy anger response today!  Time to stop letting a certain someone walk all over me!
    Some funny, some sad.  I only remembered the one from this board.  It was the brother/sister one.  I guess that one must have disturbed me. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards