Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

My proposal video

Re: My proposal video

• Options
    Good morning,I just wanted to say how amazing, and so beautiful. I was touched by the video, he is a special MAN to have put all of that together and proposing the way he did. You have a loving family, congrats. I wish you all the happiness. And I know its a new engagement but have you thought about wedding dates yet if I'm not being to intrusive.
  • Options
    akerie said:

Good morning,I just wanted to say how amazing, and so beautiful. I was touched by the video, he is a special MAN to have put all of that together and proposing the way he did. You have a loving family, congrats. I wish you all the happiness. And I know its a new engagement but have you thought about wedding dates yet if I'm not being to intrusive.

Thank you so much. March 2015. We want to take our time planning.
  • Options
    Thank you for responding. Happy engagement and enjoy, sounds like the two of you have an amazing love story. Looking foward to reading and viewing further post. keep us posted. 
  • Options
    Awww, beautiful! and Gorgeous ring!!!! Congratulations, and happy engagement! I am also a 2015 bride - May :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards