Just Engaged and Proposals

My proposal video

Re: My proposal video

• Good morning,I just wanted to say how amazing, and so beautiful. I was touched by the video, he is a special MAN to have put all of that together and proposing the way he did. You have a loving family, congrats. I wish you all the happiness. And I know its a new engagement but have you thought about wedding dates yet if I'm not being to intrusive.
  • akerie said:

Good morning,I just wanted to say how amazing, and so beautiful. I was touched by the video, he is a special MAN to have put all of that together and proposing the way he did. You have a loving family, congrats. I wish you all the happiness. And I know its a new engagement but have you thought about wedding dates yet if I'm not being to intrusive.

Thank you so much. March 2015. We want to take our time planning.
  • Thank you for responding. Happy engagement and enjoy, sounds like the two of you have an amazing love story. Looking foward to reading and viewing further post. keep us posted. 
  • Awww, beautiful! and Gorgeous ring!!!! Congratulations, and happy engagement! I am also a 2015 bride - May :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards