Not Engaged Yet

Pippa Middleton, do you care?

They just announced that Pippa got engaged earlier this month. No ring pictures or anything yet. Would you care as much as with Kate and Will? The media will probably be all over this. Personally, I think it's interesting, but it's like any other celebrity wedding, I have no emotional attachment although I wish them well, I don't really care. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Pippa Middleton, do you care?

• Eh, I'll be interested to see her wedding dress but I'll care more about seeing Kate. 

• Media is trying to guess whether George will be ringbearer. Which I'll admit, would be adorable.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Eh, I don't really care about what's going on with Pippa. I was ridiculously obsessed with Kate and Will's wedding though!

• I didn't even realize she was dating someone. I thought the last I heard, she had broken up with someone. I definitely want to see the ring and her dress and Kate's dress. I'm sure as the sister to the future queen of England, she'll probably have to invite 500 people to the wedding. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Ehhhhh. I'm trying to care, I guess. I like the Middleton sisters OK and wish them happiness; I'm just not all that interested.
  • Eh, right now it's just US Weekly reporting it. Talk to me when People Magazine has it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I'm always anxious to see anyone's ring, dress, and wedding but I'm not anymore excited just because it's Pippa. I will admit tho that I have a huge girl-crush on Kate. Like huge. So I'm excited to see what her part will be in the wedding and what she will wear.
    Anniversary

• I'd be curious to see the ring and her dress, other than that I don't care too much.

Anniversary

• I want to see the ring & the dress, and Kate's role, but I'm much less interested in her than Kate. 

*******************************************************************************************

• I care to see the ring and the dress - but I'd look at just about anybody's ring and dress because I'm curious about that stuff!

Anniversary
  • I don't care...but honestly I didn't really get into the whole Kate & Will event either. I'm just not much for celebrity stuff.
  • I'll check out her dress on the internet after she gets married.  That's about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards