Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Who was/will you be your DJ?

I am looking for suggestions for DJ and was wondering what is the "going rate" for a DJ? 

Re: Who was/will you be your DJ?

• Options
    my daughter used keith lamire. he was wonderful! dance floor packed all nite. HTH
  • Options
    Matty B! We haven't booked him yet but we have seen him at other events and he is amazing. He is a DJ and plays the guitar, saxophone and sings! He is interactive with the crowd and is just amazing. If Matty B isn't available on our date I will be so sad!!

• Options
    @AmandaJ I just checked Matty B out. He is amazing. Do you know his prices? 
  • Options
    We're using CapeTunes. They have awesome reviews and have been super responsive and easy to work with so far. Good luck!

• Options
    We have decided to use cape tunes. I can't get over how fast their responses are. 
  • Options
    I'm using Cape Tunes as well! They have fantastic reviews online and Scott is so personable to meet with.
  • Options
    I'm using McVie Productions.  They've been awesome so far and I've been to weddings that they've done.  They're a husband and wife team and I highly recommend them!
  • Options
    @LauraD2015 Sorry it took forever to respond to you!!! He is $1800 for the entire reception and cocktail hour (6 hours) we aren't having the ceremony at the same place as the reception so I didn't get into the ceremony pricing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards