April 2014 Weddings

What am I missing?

I've been feeling like everything is moving along smoothly but now I'm starting to panic that maybe I'm forgetting things!

Here's where I stand, four months out:

I have:
Venues
Caterer
Day of coordinator
Photographer/videographer
Officiant
DJ
Florist
Bridal party
Dress/shoes
Bride's maid dresses
Pretty solid guest list (I'm giving my FMIL a few extra invitations to invite people as they come up- and I'm completely OK with this)

I am in the process of:
Selecting a hair and makeup artists (trails scheduled)
Finalizing invitation design
Choosing suits
Finalizing plans with all vendors (flowers, music, vows, etc)

I have yet to:
Make table numbers
Make any additional decorations
Send out invitations 
Figure out the first dance song!
Take dancing lessons
Schedule the rehearsal dinner- or delegate it to my FMIL
Buy gifts
Book transportation
Book the honeymoon (vacation days just got approved today woohoo!)

What am I missing!? I must be missing something.  

Re: What am I missing?

• Oh I forgot to add rings- I still need to talk to the jeweler about final ring designs. Of course my fiance still has no idea what he wants. 
  • You sound right on track, honestly.
    I'm pretty much in the same boat as you are right now.

We still have to figure out our music too. Luckily our DJ has a really great website that lets us put in songs as we think of them and they keep track.
  • It sounds to me like it's all covered. We're not having an actual reception, and our wedding is incredibly small (only 19 invites went out). We will have the ceremony, and then all go to dinner afterwards. We're also having a Destination Wedding a few hours from our house, so that played into it a lot as well. We will have an at home party to celebrate in the fall at 'home', which is the state we are both from (not where we currently live). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards