Plus-Sized

Dress #2

So some of you might have seen that I bought a 20 dollar dress on Ebay. I really liked it actually and it was fine (not all screwed up and wrong size!) I wasn't a HUGE fan of the style but hey! It's 20 dollars! 

So I just fell in LOVE with a dress on preownedweddingdresses.com and I purchased it for 135 dollars, which is not as awesome as 20 but still good lol, and I got it yesterday. I LOVE IT!

What do ya'll think? It needs a good pressing and some undergarments... and its bustled. We didn't un bustle it at all yet.

Re: Dress #2

• So some of you might have seen that I bought a 20 dollar dress on Ebay. I really liked it actually and it was fine (not all screwed up and wrong size!) I wasn't a HUGE fan of the style but hey! It's 20 dollars! 

So I just fell in LOVE with a dress on preownedweddingdresses.com and I purchased it for 135 dollars, which is not as awesome as 20 but still good lol, and I got it yesterday. I LOVE IT!

What do ya'll think? It needs a good pressing and some undergarments... and its bustled. We didn't un bustle it at all yet.
    @clairekundinger

I like this one A LOT better than the other one you picked out. I think once it's pressed and you have proper undergarments, it will be awesome!!
  • Beautiful! 
  • love the dress but the back is a little low as well as the top a long line bra might not work for you my issue was the long line i loved fit well except for the bust area was big and of course this brand did not make smaller cups on larger bands so they offered to sew it for me when i came back from my first try on well the bra was sticking out of my dress.

you might just need a regular strapless
  • edited December 2013
    hyechica81:
    Your post might be easier to read with punctuation. 
  • love the dress but the back is a little low as well as the top a long line bra might not work for you my issue was the long line i loved fit well except for the bust area was big and of course this brand did not make smaller cups on larger bands so they offered to sew it for me when i came back from my first try on well the bra was sticking out of my dress.

you might just need a regular strapless
    It has a bra sewn in already which is awesome! I will probably wear a bra anyway. I have a really nice one that is lower backed that I think will do nicely. I have small boobs so I try and play the girls up as much as I can! I will probably have a bra, the built in bra, and some chicken cutlets. :) The dress didn't show ANY cleavage as it was, so I think it'll be fine. I want to look like I have boobs but not like I'm starring in my very own busty babes wedding version :D
  • So some of you might have seen that I bought a 20 dollar dress on Ebay. I really liked it actually and it was fine (not all screwed up and wrong size!) I wasn't a HUGE fan of the style but hey! It's 20 dollars! 

I love it!!! I can't believe you got it for $135. That's awesome!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I think it is gorgeous!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    I love how the material around the waist comes to a point.  Makes your waist look tiny!
  • I thought so too!! Tiny waist lol. I'll use all the tiny in that area I can get :D thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards