African American Weddings

♪♫ Do you know what today is? ♪♫

edited December 2013 in African American Weddings
IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY. It's our anniversaaaaaaaaryyyyyyyy.

:):):)

We spent our anniversary with front row seats to the last game at the dome. GO VIKES! I hope everyone has been having a blessed holiday and have a very HAPPY (stressfree) New Years!!!! ::I'm looking at YOU new brides:: :P

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: ♪♫ Do you know what today is? ♪♫

• awwwwwwwwwww Tash HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY!!!!! Congrats and i wish you and the hubs all the best! So happy for you

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Happy Anniversary
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Happy Anniversary. Glad you guys had a good day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hey hey hey!! its @footballwife77 Anniversay!! Happy anniversary sugar!!

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • it's yo anni-ver-sary!   happy first girl!!!    what is this paper?  yes, well please tell mr. howardawesome I'm expecting him to make it rain.  tens are nice, hunnits, betterrrrr.  :)  have a great day girl!

watch the hands Santa.

did you know that guy or were ya'll photobombed?  @#policereportbeforeshot

• Happy First Anniversary Mrs. Awesome!! U all looked like yall had a great time!!
  • edited December 2013

@sultryzulu - i got paper. this is my actual review of this place, and this is where I got my paper gift certificate to. I wanna say he's being funny- but i can say with 99.99999% certainty he does not remember me coming home and talking crap about this place for 2 hours straight. Pretty sure he tuned me out. lol

will NEVER go here again! The lady that did my nails was nice however when i got there i was the only one in there getting mani/pedi, they had 2 workers. another lady came in. 20 mins in 4 more people walked in. so while the lady was in the middle of doing my nails she started giving this man a pedicure! no gloves. no washing of the hands. after scrubbing and clipping his toes she came over to my hands with her foot juice wet hands and started lotioning up my hands and arms!!!!!! I was thoroughly disgusted and wanted to puke! I paid $55 dollars for her to rub me up with that mans foot sweat and TOE JAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW GROSS!!!!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I dunno girl, they have to plug back in every few words.   Toe Jam kinda sounds like it would stick out (unintended).   When you get home tonight, just say that and see if the light doesn't come on for him. 
  • Tash called me on the phone cussing about that damn nail place...I was all like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!  I felt really bad for her on that day..
  • im so sorry Tash but LAWD i would have threw up all over that lil lady touching me with fungus hands and rubbing it all over my arms lol lol lol lol im sure you turned bright red that day lol and i bet you kept thinking your hands were going to break out in a terrible rash lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Ew about the nail place. Ugh, I am so disgusted!

But, happy anniversary!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards