Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

orange wedding shoes

I have had my heart set on orange wedding shoes for years and now I am struggling to find some that I like.  I don't have a problem wearing heels (though nothing higher than 4 in.), but I really would like t-strap of some sort so I don't have to worry about stepping out of my shoes all night and I prefer open toe.  I LOVE ruffles, but I haven't been able to find any actually for sale this picture was the closest I came (http://www.weddingshoesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/orange-wedding-shoes-11.jpg).  I found these that I could wear, but I really like the first idea of ruffles because it is more my style.  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/audrey+brooke+earth+platform+pump?prodId=221015&activeCats=cat10006,cat20006

Re: orange wedding shoes

• Options
    Why don't you just buy dye-able shoes from DB?

• Options
    you can also get dyables from payless
  • Options
    Whens your wedding? More fun shoes shpuld be coming out in the next few months.

Anniversary
  • Options
    My wedding isn't until September, but I was hoping to get my shoes to wear when trying on dresses.  Plus with my luck, if I wait too long I'll end up with even less options.  As for the dyable shoes, I would consider doing that except that I haven't found any dyable shoes that are anything like what I'm looking for anyway.
  • Options
    frogger17 said:
    My wedding isn't until September, but I was hoping to get my shoes to wear when trying on dresses.  Plus with my luck, if I wait too long I'll end up with even less options.  As for the dyable shoes, I would consider doing that except that I haven't found any dyable shoes that are anything like what I'm looking for anyway.

Don't worry about the bolded at all. If you ask me, the dress should dictate the shoes, not the other way around (everyone sees the dress, only a few will see your shoes). I personally wouldn't buy shoes before the dress. You can hem the dress to any height and the samples wil probably be too long anyway.

If you wait just a couple months, spring and summer pumps will start to come out in all sorts of colors. I did some quick googling and didn't find anything too exciting. It's still mostly boots and suede right now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards