May 2014 Weddings
Options

On the eve of 2014

So I feel as if this is a momentus occasion for all us ladies. We're literally on the eve of the same year we're getting married in. It is incredibly exciting for me to know I'm that much closer to marrying the man who makes my world turn. I'm gonna dance with him tonight, in our living room, just the two of us when the ball drops. I'm so ready for 2014, thank you 2013 for being such a wonderful year.

Re: On the eve of 2014

• Options
    2013 was both a wonderful and incredibly trying year for me. This year tested me in ways I never imagined, but also showed me parts of myself that I've never known. I'm excited to see what 2014 brings -- and excited to get married!

• Options
    I can't believe that 2014 is here already (well tomorrow). It makes the wedding so much more real now that it's the same year. I'm definitely excited. 2013 was a rough year for me, but I'm definitely hoping for better in the year to come. 
  • Options
    Aside from getting engaged, this year blew. :P

Good freaking riddance 2013.

Anniversary
  • Options
    We're getting married this year! 
    (in +/- 8 hours depending on your time zone) :) 

eeeeeeeeeeek!
  • Options
    chibiyui said:
    Aside from getting engaged, this year blew. :P Good freaking riddance 2013.
    At least you got engaged! I got engaged in 2012 so I didn't have that going for me in 2013. I'm with you on the good riddance. LOL
  • Options

Ladies, I am SO excited! Seriously... everytime I see a sign to "bring in 2014", I get butterflies in my stomach! Tonight the news station I work at will be covering a ball drop locally in our town. My FI (whom I also work with, and is already on location) has sent me pictures of the big lit up 2014... and I've actually squealed while looking at them :)

It really is starting to sink in!

• Options
    I too am happy to be ringing in the New year. However we are doing it in the hospital because FI is having complications with pneumonia. We were in the ER Friday night, got sent home then he didn't get better by Monday so we came back to the ER and they decided to keep him. So here we are. If all goes well he will be out sometime tomorrow. All in all though 2013 wasn't terrible. We moved in together and he proposed. We also went on several vacations together which were also fun. But we are both excited for the new year :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @Kristen625 -- so sorry to hear! I hope he feels better soon! That's such a shitty way to spend any night, especially New Year's.

• Options
    dluberts said:
    it's official, were in the same year as our weddings.Its our wedding year!!!!!
    That's exactly what FI said at midnight! He kept going, "This is the year we're getting marriiiiieeeedddd!" Haha

• Options
    For whatever reason it being 2014 makes it all seem so much more real!!!! Beginning of 2013 was rough health wise. It really tested the "in sickness and in health". We came out stronger than before and I feel much better. Looking forward to May!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards