Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Gift/Phrase Help

I am the MOH and am having a handkerchief personalized for the bride and her something blue.  I am going to put there names on line 1, the date on line 2 and on line 3 I wanted to put a short phrase but I can't think of anything good.  I was thinking like "Two hearts become one" or "Everlasting love" Any advice???  Thanks in advance! 

Re: Gift/Phrase Help

• Options
    Honestly, I think names and date are nice enough.  You risk sounding a little cheesy by adding a phrase.
  • Options
    "The next chapter" " Foralways"  Is there something they have put on their wedding invites or save the dates that they seem to say alot?? Maybe a cute quote the couple says to eachother often??
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Honestly, I think names and date are nice enough.  You risk sounding a little cheesy by adding a phrase.
    I'm with this. Also, please don't be offended if the bride already has something in mind for her something blue.
  • Options
    Thanks so much ladies!  Yeah I ended up doing just their names and date.  I chose hankies with a wider edging, any more lines would have made it look too full/tacky.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards