New York

Venues in Rochester and surrouding areas - need advice!

cupcait927cupcait927 member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited December 2013 in New York

Hello everyone! FI and I are planning on having a very small wedding (> 30 people total) and I'm having a hard time finding a venue that would be appropriate for a guest list of that size. Looking for suggestions for places around Rochester or any of the Finger Lakes (we're both wine lovers and also looking to be able to have the ceremony and reception outside if possible). We're planning on September of 2014.

Edited to add date.

Re: Venues in Rochester and surrouding areas - need advice!

• New York Wine and Culinary Center in Canandaigua has smaller rooms, but it depends on how much you want to spend.  I've heard Sonnenberg Gardens is nice for small groups too, but I think you have to handle the catering yourself.  There are restaurants along the canal and bay too that have smaller party rooms depending on what you're looking for.  Good luck!
  • My wedding is at Mario's in Pittsford and they have 3 ballrooms that can be opened into one big one. I know at least one of them would suit your size! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not sure if its your style.. But there are a lot of community lodges in parks around Rochester that could probably work great for you. Here is the link if you want to take a look.
    photo tumblr_mfhfonwf671rg1b79o1_500_zps27a85afc.gif
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards