Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Photographer, Hair Stylist, & Florist

Hello!!

I'm looking for a cheap photographer, a hair stylist that is willing to come to me & a florist to buy wholesale flowers from.

Any ideas for the Conshohocken/Norristown/King of Prussia area?

Thanks!

Re: Photographer, Hair Stylist, & Florist

• Hi CourtAA!

Photographer: Spark Photography. Awesome but not sure you can consider them cheap.

Hairstylist: Andrea from Perfectly Cut in Collegeville. She is fantastic. Tell her Caroline sent you. She did about 7 people's hair for my wedding and everyone was thrilled. She really understands what you're looking for and brings it to life.

Wholesale flowers: Have you tried Giant or some other supermarket? I heard Giant has great flowers. I tried but you had to pick them up yourself and I just wouldn't do that. Prices are really good though if you can arrange to have someone get them for you. 
  • Thank you! I'll look into those.
  • My photographer is really, really well priced and extremely talented.  He was so much less money than a lot of others I looked into. Dlutzphoto.com  He is definitely worth contacting.  John from Studio 73 in Skippack will also travel to do hair.  He's been doing my fair for years and does beautiful up-dos.  www.studio73salon.com   My florist will not sell flowers to a bride but she is really reasonably priced if you need someone to do more technical flowers like boutonnieres and corsages.  My flowers were gorgeous and she was so much less money than everyone else.  Did you check into Costco for flowers?
  • Thank you!! I emailed the photographer. Look's like they are in my price range so fingers crossed!!

I am currently looking into a BJS or Costco for flowers. Thank you for the tip!!
  • Highly recommend Addie Eshelman photography...she's great!
  • Check out emily kight photography. Her work is amazing and it was very reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards