Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Clearance Christmas Lights??

Wondering where you all have found the best deals on Christmas lights now that they are on clearance, especially white ones with white wire?? Thanks!

Re: Clearance Christmas Lights??

• Options
    @kben012

I usually look at thrift stores like Goodwill.
  • Options
    @kben012

I check Lowe's and other hardware stores, but most by now are sold out.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Most stores are out now. Check thrift stores and amazon.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Some CVS stores had them 50-75% off this week. You can also try places like Sears since most people don't think to go there for Christmas lights.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    I would check Walmart.  Our Walmart has lights for 75% off, but I didn't see white ones.  Some might have them, though.  Try ebay, too.
  • Options
    yeah, I made the mistake of waiting too long. Checked out Target yesterday since I saw a ton on clearance last week, and they were pretty much cleared out :/ lesson learned!
  • Options
    Me too! I wanted purple but I was out of town and didn't think to look anywhere =( Party City carries lights in colors all year on their website though.
  • Options
    Fred Meyer or Walmart
  • Options
    kben012 said:
    yeah, I made the mistake of waiting too long. Checked out Target yesterday since I saw a ton on clearance last week, and they were pretty much cleared out :/ lesson learned!
    We got a ton of lights and ornaments at Target last year- you definitely have to get them by Dec 27th or they are gone! 

• Options
    I was at Walmart this afternoon, and they still had a TON of lights left. Different colors and sizes, LED and regular lights.
    ~*~*~*~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards