Nebraska

Venue Help

I'm looking for a place to rent where I can set it up for a wedding and then change it to a reception. Also need it to allow outside catering or bringing in own food, and can decorate myself. Would be nice to have a kitchen in back for food, obviously restrooms there and possible a room for the bride to get ready in. I'm looking for Fall possibly. Also on a tight budget.

Re: Venue Help

• Forgot to add in Omaha, NE.... May be willing to go to CB, La Vista, Ralston and areas attached to Omaha... Not far outside Omaha though
  • How many people are you inviting? We looked at the Riverview Lodge at Mahoney state park and it was pretty and they let you bring in your own catering and drinks. Only holds 126 people though.
  • Regency Tennis Club?
  • Bayliss Park Hall in CB across from Bayliss park is a beautiful little place. It holds up to 300 (I think). It's very reasonably priced, you can bring in your own food and alcohol, and has a kitchen. You can hold your ceremony downstairs in front of the fireplace or staircase then move the reception upstairs. Here's their website http://www.baylissparkhall.com/ Good luck!
  • jrudy1113jrudy1113 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2014
    It's a little outside Omaha, 15-20minutes but The Gathering in Fremont, NE is a great place.  They have catering but you can bring in your own if you wish.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards