Outdoor Weddings
Options

Rooftop wedding, which color???

Hi, I'm getting married next year (11th October, 2014). It is going to be an outdoor wedding at a rooftop of a museum. There you can see the whole city, the buildings, the mountains... We will have iluminated tables, but we haven choose the color yet. Which would you use?? any suggestion??

Re: Rooftop wedding, which color???

• Options
    Uh, maybe yellow?  You could do anything you want really.
  • Options
    I'd do a rich, dark purple. It's still fall-ish, but different from the typical fall weddings that use orange, red and/or yellow.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    edited October 2013

I couldn't pick my own colors so I decided to not go with any but kept in mind the overall look I was aiming for, a country- desert rustic theme.

I picked the dress I liked best thinking how it would compliment each BM, I was never focused on color. GM are in different shades of grey slacks w/ white dress shirts. CP well... I wanted those to be a surprise and requested succulents be incorporated so we can plant them at our newly purchased home afterwards.

Whatever works for you, you don't need to choose colors.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Wow that sounds awesome. I would go with warm colors.
  • Options
    judyrdz said:
    Hi, I'm getting married next year (11th October, 2014). It is going to be an outdoor wedding at a rooftop of a museum. There you can see the whole city, the buildings, the mountains... We will have iluminated tables, but we haven choose the color yet. Which would you use?? any suggestion??
    Woohoo we are wedding day twins!
    ---
    tabbicakes 

133 image     74 image     59   image   
    RSVP Date: September 20

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards