Not Engaged Yet
Options

Share some NEY love with me?

In just a couple of months I will have had an account on TK for four years. That is crazy to me.

I'm feeling REALLY happy about joining this community a few years back (long after I started this account, but still).

Share some NEY love with me?

I LOVE that I get to see several of your lovely faces tom-freakin'-orrow. We are going to have so much fun. I finally get to meet @Swazzle, who I must mention is a big part of the reason I became a regular of sorts. She mentioned me like twice in some sorta question list about funny people on here or something grand like that. And I felt loved and couldn't shut up there after.

I LOVE that @cu97tiger and her H moved so close to become friends with me and my H. Even if they pretend they came to this region for other reasons/other people. Now our H's are bestfriends, and my life is prettier.

I LOVE that @beanbot2002 @CASK85 @Amapola14 @cu97tiger all live so close and G2Gs are so possible.

I LOVE that @swazzle @beanbot2002 @cu97tiger are gonna eat pizza, drink drinks, and eat homemade cookies at my house soon.

I LOVE that I have all of you to come to everyday to be entertained by, interact with, and learn from.

There is more love, but I have to get back to work.

Re: Share some NEY love with me?

• Options
    edited January 2014
    As not-quite-a-newb not-quite-a-reg, I love how welcoming you guys are, while still being willing to deliver the occasional (well-intentioned) ass-kicking required. I love the collective wisdom, I love the humor, I love how tightly knit the regs are, and I hope someday to really be a part of this.

• Options
    We totally moved here to be closer to you, but don't tell DH that :) I'm so glad our DHs get along so well.

I cannot wait to meet @swazzle and @suzie211 tomorrow, and to hug @beanbot2002.

I love that I can be snarky here, that I can come crying here when life gets rough, and that I can share awesome stuff with you all, too. NEY is the best.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    I love you all I can't wait to meet you all someday.  I think joined the boards in March or April of 2011.  Time is flying by.

Anniversary

• Options
    I love all you ladies!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    I'm so glad I found this community a few years ago. You ladies are all so amazing!

I love that I can count on all of you for honest advice and opinions.

I love all the hilarious gifs you ladies post here.

I love that you've all stuck around through engagements, weddings, break-ups, babies, and so many other life events!

• Options
    I love that even though I've never met one single one of you IRL (this honestly needs to change), I feel like I have gained some great friendships and even if I don't always post, I still keep coming back here. I hate that TK cant get their shit straight and I also haven't been able to post normally since October ( @KnotPorscha )... hint hint

• Options
    I love that even though I've never met one single one of you IRL (this honestly needs to change), I feel like I have gained some great friendships and even if I don't always post, I still keep coming back here. I hate that TK cant get their shit straight and I also haven't been able to post normally since October ( @KnotPorscha )... hint hint

• Options
    Y'all gon' make me ugly cry. I'm on mobile so I'll have to post all my loves later. But for now...I love you all.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    thanks, @Swazzle!  I'm all weepy now.  I'm glad that we are able to look past our disagreements and still talk and have a good time!
  • Options
    I loooove that I've gotten to be a part of this wonderful community for the past year and a half

I love that not even a week after I was really upset about a bunch of IRL friends breaking off plans, @Swazzle suggested that we do brunch along with @Buddysmom80

I love that @Swazzle and @Buddysmom80 are the best brunch/drinking buddies EVAR and I know we're going to have tons of fantastic drunk brunches together in 2014.

I love that I got to share my engagement with all of you wonderful ladies, and that even though I haven't met her IRL (yet!), @BriSox81 texted me the day after Christmas just to say "Psssst. You're ENGAGED!!!!" Which made me <3 her even more than I already did. She is awesome and I  MUST meet her IRL soon!

I love that I have a fantastic trip to TX to look forward to when I'll get to hang out with @Swazzle, @Audrewuh @doubless07, and @elle1036 in less than three months. I have never had a whole girls weekend like that before and it is going to be SO awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love that I've met some of my best friends EVER here, and that I am building strong friendships with even more of you.

I love that @livleighton is like my sister, and I can't imagine not having her in my life.

I love ridiculous daily texts with @swazzle, @buddysmom80, @csousa1, and @sakalicious. Even when we yell at each other, and then go back to peeing because we're laughing so hard.

I love that @buddysmom has proven herself to be the missing half of my brain. I seriously love the hell out of you.

I love weekly FT dates with @swazzle.

I love that @livleighton, @swazzle, @buddysmom80, @csousa1, and @sakalicious came to my house and snuggled in my bed. It was one of my most favorite weekends from 2013.

I love that @hummingbird125 is engaged - and even though we were supposed to text each other and commiserate with NO engagements at Christmas, that I got to text her "pssst. you're ENGAGED!" instead. 

I HATE that I haven't met too many of you yet. And I pledge to fix that in 2014.

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    I don't want to wipe this stupid grin off my face, so I'll continue the love.

I cannot believe that @swazzle would become one of my closest friends. I love our drunken facetimes and our (mostly) daily texts. You've been a rock for me during some of my hardest times and I love that I got to spend some of my honeymoon and two whole weekends with you in 2013. 

@elle1036 has also become one of my closest friends. Which I never in a blue moon would have seen coming. You're a constant in my life and another rock I depend on. You make me laugh so hard I pee my pants and have helped me make some of my favorite life long memories. I cannot thank you enough for being a sounding board and a shoulder to cry on. 

@brisox81 I am so glad I got to meet you IRL in 2013! That was so unexpected and definitely awesome. You're a really good snuggler. 

@LivLeighton got to show off her twerking skills, which are mad crazy. And also taught me how to engineer speakers out of ordinary household  materials. 

I am so so glad I got to meet @buddysmom80! I love your personality online, but IRL, your laugh is infectious, and that makes you even more awesome. I am so so so so so excited for your engagement! I squealed with delight and shook with joy when you announced it. 

I'm also thankful for getting to meet @lennondkc IRL. I never would have thought that we would have had so much in common, but sitting and talking at the GTG was so much fun and our skype dates since have been a blasty blast. I can't wait to come and visit and sleep in my own room at your beautiful house!

@cu97tiger has taught me a lot this year about patience. I learned from you that it's important not to beat yourself up just because you're not seeing the progress you think you should be seeing, mentally, emotionally, and physically. Your openness and kind heart have been a blessing to me. 

@csousa1, this has got to be the year that we meet IRL! I feel like we will be great friends, if not best drinking buddies, once I move to Boston. 

To all NEY, you guys are fantastic. I came back from my hiatus to open arms and that meant a lot to me. I've been around for 2.5 years (say WHAT?!?) and in the coming weeks, I'll be celebrating the second anniversary of meeting @elle1036 IRL at House of Pies. It's absolutely insane how fast time has flown by!

@hummingbird125, you are in for a wild ride! I cannot believe this will be your first girl's weekend. I'm not sure if there's even a way to prepare yourself for what's going to happen. 

@doubless07, I'm so glad I'll get to see you again! I'm so excited for such an awesome weekend!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Just got out of a 4 hour meeting and am about to head into another 2 hour meeting so I need to play and run, but...

I LOVE the amount of support that is given amongst the ladies of NEY. Sometimes I feel like we give each other more support, advice, hugs, vibes etc... than IRL people do.

I LOVE how the snarkiness and sarcasm and humor can instantly brighten my day.

Basically, you guys are awesome-sauce and again, I'm really thankful to be back and interacting more.

<3<3<3<3
  • Options
    @audrewuh - I totally didn't forget you on purpose, but I think you are amazing. Our unexpected friendship makes me smile. I love getting pictures of your puppies, and adorable selfies make my day. You're the sweetest, and I can't wait until you live in the Northeast with us cool kids!

@melmac86 - I'm glad that you're back! I love chatting and interacting with you on FB, but this is super fun too, so I hope you stick around :)

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    I don't know any of you IRL except my sister @southernpeach89 but I seriously love you all! This group gives me the mental break I need sometimes and some of the gifs seriously make me pee myself from laughing too hard. I think the only time that ever happens is when southern and I get together and play Apples to Apples and CAH. Also...I can't believe it's been nearly 2 years since I joined and started posting regularly. Kind of crazy.

• Options
    @BriSox81 - I'm not going anywhere this time! :)
  • Options
    I just love us :)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    I want to snuggle, text and skpe and facetime with you all.  I just figured out the whole facetime thing so I'm good to go!

Anniversary

• Options
    I love you all and hope to get to know everyone more and more. <3

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    even though I've never got as involved here as I'd like too I always come back because I LOVE the interaction between you ladies and your closeness. It just makes me happy. :)

• Options
    I love the humor and the camaraderie here, that whether you are new and sane, have been here for years, or have been gone a while and come back, you are welcomed!  I don't know why I stayed away for so long, but I am glad to be back.

• Options
     I am so glad to be on this board, and feel accepted by all its members. I love you all so much!
  • Options
    As not-quite-a-newb not-quite-a-reg, I love how welcoming you guys are, while still being willing to deliver the occasional (well-intentioned) ass-kicking required. I love the collective wisdom, I love the humor, I love how tightly knit the regs are, and I hope someday to really be a part of this.

This sums up how I feel. Even though I'm still pretty new (and not as on as regularly as I'd like), I like this board a lot. Everyone is nice but tells it like it is when necessary. Even though I'm engaged, this is the only board I visit and post on regularly because all of you are so fun :)
  • Options
    I love that you ladies are always here to keep me grounded.  There are days when I just want to give up and give in to my desire to be about all things weddings, but then I come here and realize that it's ridiculous and I need to get back to reality. 

Also, @KeptInStitches said it best.
  • Options
    I'm still new here but I love how you all know each other. I love all the wisdom, tough-love advice and snark on this board.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I love you all! I love the humor and the genuine advice that's given on this board. This board keeps me sane at work and sometimes I feel like I know you all IRL but I don't : ( I hope to be able to meet y'all IRL someday. @lmhollister and I can take y'all out to ATL and get some yummy food and drinks! Love you ladies!
  • Options
    I forgot to say yesterday that I love that @bethsmiles & I have started to become friends :) We had lots of disagreements before a lot of you were around, so the fact that we're seeing eye-to-eye lately makes me happy. 

• Options
    I love that I feel welcome here even though I don't post often and took a really long break :) I wish I was able to post more and get to know everyone better. Hopefully mobile will cooperate with me a little more and I can make time to participate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards