May 2014 Weddings

Show us your Etsy wishlist!

edited December 2013 in May 2014 Weddings
I love browsing Etsy for wedding items. What are you ladies wishing for? 

Here's mine:

Attire:

Flower girl attire (tutu in colors that match the headband). Etsy seller: littlemissbettylou

Chapel veil (I actually ordered this. So excited!) Seller: terihuang

For my drummer FI. Seller: DabbleDesigns

Seller: Hangingmoments

Decor:

For the cake and sweetheart tables. (If I find the material, I'm making them myself.) Seller: SparkleSoiree

For our ceremony background. I'm diy-ing this, though. They are very pricey! Seller: BlomesPaperie

Re: Show us your Etsy wishlist!

• @sarahsmiles326 I've seen those hangers all over Etsy! I love them.... I've really been dropping hints to my mom. Kind of hope she maybe gets me one for bridal shower gift :)

But if she doesn't .... I'm definitely still getting myself one!
  • this is the one I actually went with, I just bought it today!! So excited!!SALE - MADRID II - Sapphire Blue Wedding Garter Set, Ivory Lace Garter, Rhinestone Crystal Bridal Garters, Something Blue
  • @dluberts love those!

@kellibastien the only thing that gets me about the hangers is that the shipping costs as much as the hanger lol. Let us know if you get one!

• Wine Box Dark Walnut Wood $25

This is a wine box... we're doing a "fight box" during our ceremony and I LOVE this box. its from seller DownInTheBookdocks and its not available anymore.. but of course custom orders are an option! I just love the lace and wood...
  • Owl Wedding Cake Topper. I'm kind of obsessed with owls, and these are insanely cute. Seller: TheHauteBoxBoutique

Mason Jar Sand Ceremony Set. Seller: PNZdesigns

Mother of the Groom gift. Seller: BlackberryDesigns.

Personalized pocket watched for my groom and his groomsmen. Seller: RCPersonalizedGifts.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • klburke88 said:
    Owl Wedding Cake Topper. I'm kind of obsessed with owls, and these are insanely cute. Seller: TheHauteBoxBoutique

Mason Jar Sand Ceremony Set. Seller: PNZdesigns

Mother of the Groom gift. Seller: BlackberryDesigns.

Personalized pocket watched for my groom and his groomsmen. Seller: RCPersonalizedGifts.
    OMG the owls! Too much cuteness!

• @pumpkinsandturkeys I could have done an owl themed wedding if I wanted to, but I decided not to subject everybody to that. I have sooooo many owls at my house, at least a dozen in the living room and about 3 or 4 in every other room. So flipping cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I found stuff I want! Haha

• @sarahsmiles326 - I'm am totally ordering that hanger from that etsy seller. It's adorable. I'm probably going to have my wedding gown framed to hang in my dressing room after the wedding so I can put that in there with it. I think it will be really cute.
  • @tammym1001 that's a great idea! I wanted to frame my dress as well but never thought of that. :)

• Okay all my Etsy lovers. I have been lurking on Etsy for the longest, but have never purchased anything. I have been looking into options for my bridesmaid dresses and I have seen some nice dresses on the website. Has anyone ever purchased clothing from the website. Good or bad experience?
  • @Tnt082013 I've purchased everything under the sun from Etsy, and I've had good and bad experiences.

The only bad experience I had was my own fault -- I saw a deal that was too good to be true on a normally pricey item, and I neglected to read the seller's reviews or take note of the fact that they had very little feedback and was all very, very recent. They turned out to be a scam and I needed Etsy to reclaim hundreds of dollars for me.

Other than that, everything has been a great buying experience! Choose a vendor with a high feedback score and a good amount of feedback from different buyers (ie: if they only have 10 reviews, approach with caution). Also check their return policy, and don't be afraid to start a convo with the seller before you buy if you have any questions -- you want someone eager to please and responsive.

• @tammym1001 that's a great idea! I wanted to frame my dress as well but never thought of that. :)
    I got my hanger from that seller last night. It is absolutely adorable. Thank you so much for posting it.
  • @Tnt082013 I purchased my bridesmaid dresses from etsy and they were perfect.  They were exactly like the picture and fit my girls perfectly, no alterations needed!  I also ordered a reception dress from etsy, it came slightly different from the picture but I still love it!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @lindseyanne1- what seller did you get the dresses from?
  • @Tnt082013 This is a link to the exact dress I bought. https://www.etsy.com/transaction/161710907?ref=fb2_tnx_image  The seller was great as far as communication and even sent me free jewelry with my order as a special thank you for my order!
  • @lindseyanne1 that dress is beautiful!!! Its actually one that I was looking at and have saved to my favorites!!! Thanks ladies for all your suggestions!! With 127 days to go, I am still adding things to my to do list, even as I cross other off!!
  • @Tnt082013 We are getting married the same day!  :)  And same here, the list gets smaller and then bigger!  ugh Yesterday my baker told me she won't be making the cake for my wedding anymore...complete panic mode!!!  lol  It will all come together for both of us though, just a few hiccups along the way!
  • @lindseyanne1- Yes there area hiccups which come and then I have to take a moment, breathe, and say okay lets find a resolution!!! Sorry to hear your baker backed out......I hope you find another you like soon. :-)  It will come together one check mark off the list at a time!!! Can't wait to see how our dates come out date twin!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards