January 2014 Weddings
Options

I'm married!

I completely forgot about the knot until today! ha!

We tied the knot on 1-4-14 and it was amazing. I was told I was the calmest bride ever. lol. I had no worries, no regrets. Just peace and happiness. Here in Colorado, we got a foot of snow that day! We had about 35-40 people show up out of the 62 that RSVP'd. I'm slightly upset that they didn't show because of ow much money we had to fork over for 12 people. We had a package that included 50 people and anything over that we had to pay 50 bucks per person. But I can't be too upset because it did snow. Either way, we had a great time. Took some amazing pictures that I can't wait to get back. We went up to Keystone for 4 days and are now back home and working again. I hope everyones wedding was as blessed as ours was!

Re: I'm married!

• Options
    Congratulations!  If you can, show pictures when you get them!  I'd love to see them. 
    Too bad about the crazy snow!  I'm hoping I don't get any in two weeks, but that is definitely a concern. 

• Options
    Pics or it didn't happen!  Congrats!
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    haha..there will be pics as soon as he gives them to me!
  • Options
    Congrats!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden where the flowers are dead." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    We got married on the 11th, and I don't know about you, but I am still on a wedding high!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden where the flowers are dead." - Oscar Wilde
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards