Ohio-Cincinnati

Southern ohio bride..need help with shopping for a dress

Hello everyone,
I just moved to southern ohio(15 minutes from kentucky) from connecticut...and I have no idea where to shop for a wedding gown here....please if I could get the names of a few bridal gown shops in the the New boston to chillicothe area if there even is any...or even just into kentucky...
thank you 

Re: Southern ohio bride..need help with shopping for a dress

• Sorry, but I don't know either of those areas. Have you tried googling bridal shops with your zip code in the search?
  • I'm not sure where you're located but the Reading Bridal district has quite a selection of everything you need, it's a few blocks of bridal salons (Wendy's Bridal, splendid bridal, bridal and formal and quite a few boutique places) also photographers, bakeries, catering. In Florence ky there is a David's Bridal and a Splendid Bridal on Mall road and another bridal district in Covington Ky which is a town right across from Cincinnati
  • I went to Florence and had an amazing experience at Splendid Bridal!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went to Spendid Bridal too! Loved them
  • I got my dress at European Bridal in Reading and I can't say enough nice things about them!! Wonderful staff and very very knowledgeable about what type of dress will look good on you. I had Mary as my consultant and she was amazing! Good Luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards