Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Party...

Okay, so my sister just made reservations for my bachelorette party to go to a restaurant I've always wanted to try, downtown Cincinnati! (Nada, if you're familiar with the area). I'm so excited. She said she has 4 different bars set up for us to go to afterwards. It's going to be Jan. 11- so there will most likely be snow. I'm a dressy but casual also type of girl. I haven't no idea what I should wear. I normally would wear a dress, but I think it'll be TOO cold! That leaves me to think, jeans, boots & a sweater. What do you ladies think?

Re: Bachelorette Party...

• If that fits the resturant, then your good. But what about a cute sweater dress, leggings or thick thights and some riding boots that have little or no heel?
    rmueller89[Deleted User]
  • I like the tights and boots idea from Erikan73.  If it is really cold, you can do tights under leggings, and still look beautiful.
    rmueller89[Deleted User]
  • Okay! Sounds good ladies! That would be good for walking around too!
  • I went to a similar type of bachelorette party last weekend. A couple of girls were in dresses with leggings/tights and several were in jeans/skinny jeans with cute tops and heels or boots.I think both are good options.
    rmueller89[Deleted User]
  • AddieCakeAddieCake Beyond the Wall member
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers
    Just wear whatever you would normally wear if you were going out with girlfriends in the winter. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
    rmueller89
  • I love Nada! I went with some girlfriends over the summer. Since you are the guest of honor, I would try to dress it up a bit! A cute dress and tights? Or some skinny black pants/jeans and a flowy going out top! I think it's a sign of respect and appreciation if you get a little more dressed up than you usually would. Enjoy!
    [Deleted User]
  • It's on Saturday! Woo!!! We're actually going to to be going to McCormick & Schmick's Seafood. We ended up getting a lot more RSVP's than we expected so Nada didn't have a big enough spot for us. I went to express last weekend with a friend and got a cute sleeveless top ( deep blue ), I'm going to wear a long necklace, skinny jeans and little bottie wedges along with my leather jacket! Should be really cute for a night out! I'm SO excited :-)  
  • Okay, so my sister just made reservations for my bachelorette party to go to a restaurant I've always wanted to try, downtown Cincinnati! (Nada, if you're familiar with the area). I'm so excited. She said she has 4 different bars set up for us to go to afterwards. It's going to be Jan. 11- so there will most likely be snow. I'm a dressy but casual also type of girl. I haven't no idea what I should wear. I normally would wear a dress, but I think it'll be TOO cold! That leaves me to think, jeans, boots & a sweater. What do you ladies think?

@rmuller89

Our parties are the same night!!

rmueller89
  • hlvonb said:
    Okay, so my sister just made reservations for my bachelorette party to go to a restaurant I've always wanted to try, downtown Cincinnati! (Nada, if you're familiar with the area). I'm so excited. She said she has 4 different bars set up for us to go to afterwards. It's going to be Jan. 11- so there will most likely be snow. I'm a dressy but casual also type of girl. I haven't no idea what I should wear. I normally would wear a dress, but I think it'll be TOO cold! That leaves me to think, jeans, boots & a sweater. What do you ladies think?

@rmuller89

I hope you had fun! I had a BLAST!!!!!!
  • hlvonb said:

@rmuller89

I hope you had fun! I had a BLAST!!!!!!
    @rmuller89

I had an awesome time! I am glad you had a blast!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards