Plus-Sized

Dress help!!

I am newly engaged and trying to figure out our budget.  We have little to no help from family on this money wise.  Several years ago I was engaged and while planning I found a dress that I just fell in love with.  I never stopped loving this dress even though the relationship fell apart so when my soon to be asked me to marry him I remembered this dress.  Problem is that the price has gone up....like $300 and it was already pricey to begin with and now I just don't know that it will be in the stars for me. (Here is the dress that I want)
What I love about this dress is that it is a corset style dress and it laces up the back which really was a flattering look for me. I can remember looking at the zip up options some before but didn't get the same illusion from them.  I have found several alternative options at Davids Bridal that would work and are pretty close to the dream dress but for some reason David's Bridal does not offer any corset style dresses.
Has anyone had any luck with wearing a corset under the dress? Does it show very much? Do you get the same feel and look this way?
Any suggestions to get that slimming feel that this dream dress offered?

Re: Dress help!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards